American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" Thread // Part II

UlrichYumifan

[1]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 35

Okay, so the first one didn't go so well because it got a little off topic at the ending. Before I go on I will post the info for this thread.

This is a special topic for any fan of this show who is curious about anything from it. Your question can be as random as you want, as long as it is based off of American Dragon: Jake Long. Once you ask the question, a more informed fan, can answer your question. This thread is to limit the creations of threads on the forums. Any questions on new shows, air times of American Dragon: Jake Long, just come and ask them here. But please don't create this thread into a discussion.

Yes, I took off the part that said "If you want to discuss a question so badly then create a new thread". I did that because you have an Official American Dragon: Jake Long Off Topic Thread. Just take the discussion over there. Because eventually you all will make the new thread to an off topic thread. So any discussion about a question just take it to the off topic thread.

Also, if a thread is made to ask a question, I will lock it immediately. Because I've seen when the old "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" Thread was here, people still made question threads. So theres the warning.

And last but not least, read the title this is just Ask A Question, Get An Answer Thread. Meaning come, Ask A Question, then get An Answer, and then leave. Don't make it into a discussion thread. This thread is just to limit the creations of threads in the AD:JL forums. So, thats a warning, and I will give one more warning to each person. Just Ask the Question, and get the Answer, and thats it.

So that is all. Enjoy.

Edited on 06/29/2007 5:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Toons4Life

[2]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 3
    Hey, I havnt been on in a while, so I've been wondering, is there a site still that offers am drag eps, new ones like pub enemy #1 or others eps, available for show or download?

aloha6292

[3]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 19
    Toons4Life wrote:
    Hey, I havnt been on in a while, so I've been wondering, is there a site still that offers am drag eps, new ones like pub enemy #1 or others eps, available for show or download?

There's this site: http://hgdatabase.freespaces.com/ It offers some of the newest episodes. There you can download the episodes ^^

aloha6292

[4]Jun 30, 2007

I have a question. It's probably dumb or whatever, but it's been bugging me so I shall ask:

Is Susan Long considered a magical creature? Or human? I mean she has the dragon genes, but she doesn't show any signs of anything magical. So if let's say the Huntsman used the Aztec Skulls, and wished for the destruction of all magical creatures, would she disappear?

ColtsPenguins

[5]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    aloha6292 wrote:

I have a question. It's probably dumb or whatever, but it's been bugging me so I shall ask:

Is Susan Long considered a magical creature? Or human? I mean she has the dragon genes, but she doesn't show any signs of anything magical. So if let's say the Huntsman used the Aztec Skulls, and wished for the destruction of all magical creatures, would she disappear?

i say she is a magical creature

weqrwer

[6]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    Do you think a dragon's scale color reflects their strongest personality trait?You know,like Digimon.

JandSman

[7]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 32
    yeah and susan i guess would be a human with magical blood in her but she is still human

dragonskull13

[8]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 14
    JandSman wrote:
    yeah and susan i guess would be a human with magical blood in her but she is still human

for her dragon powers is a recessive trait, so she would NOT die. Like if both your parents have blue eyes, and your's are brown. If i wished for the destruction of all people with blue eyes you would not die.

ps. I would never wish that.

aloha6292

[9]Jun 30, 2007
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    JandSman wrote:

for her dragon powers is a recessive trait, so she would NOT die. Like if both your parents have blue eyes, and your's are brown. If i wished for the destruction of all people with blue eyes you would not die.

ps. I would never wish that.

Ahh its a simple science, why didn't I think of that xDDD

aloha6292

[10]Jun 30, 2007

I have another random question xDD But I don't think anyone will be able to answer it.

what happens to the things that Jake puts into his pocket when he's a dragon? Like what if he puts his cellphone in his pocket, and he dragons up, will it still be there? Can it ring?

ColtsPenguins

[11]Jun 30, 2007
    aloha6292 wrote:

I have another random question xDD But I don't think anyone will be able to answer it.

what happens to the things that Jake puts into his pocket when he's a dragon? Like what if he puts his cellphone in his pocket, and he dragons up, will it still be there? Can it ring?

i have no idea

dragonskull13

[12]Jun 30, 2007
    aloha6292 wrote:

There can only be one answer...

... Its a cartoon show, made for little kids that dont think of these questions. This is just overanalizing it.

ForgotAboutDre

[14]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    When they would show the gorgons, what was the music playing in the background?

For those who don' know what I'm talking about it kinda sounded like the music in the Spiderman trailers.

Gohan-10

[16]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 6
    When rose made her wish then Jake made his for Rose not been taken away from the Huntsclan. Would that mean the huntsclan were not destroyed because without rose all of what did happen wouldnt of. If you get me Lmaoo.

weqrwer

[17]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    ^Rose's wish worked only half way,it destroyed 'most' of the Huntsclan.But Jake's was the one who's wish was fully fulfilled because he wished just in time to spare her from her wish and/or because his love for her was strong enough. ^_^

dragonskull13

[18]Jul 1, 2007
    Gohan-10 wrote:
    When rose made her wish then Jake made his for Rose not been taken away from the Huntsclan. Would that mean the huntsclan were not destroyed because without rose all of what did happen wouldnt of. If you get me Lmaoo.

I wrote the same question in the HKLs megathread. It was a huge detailed paragraph. Only name responed to it by saying " Dont overanalyize a childrens show." So thats probably the best answer you will get, its the only one I got.

ColtsPenguins

[20]Jul 1, 2007
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    Gohan-10 wrote:

I wrote the same question in the HKLs megathread. It was a huge detailed paragraph. Only name responed to it by saying " Dont overanalyize a childrens show." So thats probably the best answer you will get, its the only one I got.
    yeah i think thats the best answer you will get unless someone can think of a better 1