American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" Thread // Part II

aloha6292

[81]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 19
    tyler_friday13 wrote:
    aloha6292 wrote:

I have another random question xDD But I don't think anyone will be able to answer it.

what happens to the things that Jake puts into his pocket when he's a dragon? Like what if he puts his cellphone in his pocket, and he dragons up, will it still be there? Can it ring?

Well it would probably ber hidden under his skin and it could have ring just like an ordinary pocket. if you see the CN show "Courage the Cowardly Dog" Courage puts various things under his skin and can be take out anytime just like a pocket. You get what I'm saying here?

Yeah. That's what I was thinking too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aloha6292

[82]Jul 5, 2007

I have another question

Did the Huntsclan know about the magic world? Because I thought they didn't, and they just went around the normal world fighting off any magical creatures they spot. But in Shaggy Frog, 88 and 89 clearly go to the Scoop, which is in the magical world... don't you think if they wanted to kill off my magical creatures, they would have done it in like Magus Bazaar or other places in the magical world? :O

dragonskull13

[83]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 14
    aloha6292 wrote:

I have another question

Did the Huntsclan know about the magic world? Because I thought they didn't, and they just went around the normal world fighting off any magical creatures they spot. But in Shaggy Frog, 88 and 89 clearly go to the Scoop, which is in the magical world... don't you think if they wanted to kill off my magical creatures, they would have done it in like Magus Bazaar or other places in the magical world? :O

They probably knew that there was a magical world. But its hidden from them just like it is from the non magical world. 88 and 89 found it using the tracker thing that brought them to the frogs. If they knew where it was they probably would have like ambushed them, or maybe the did know but were afraid the magical creatures would out number them and fight back.

aloha6292

[84]Jul 5, 2007
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    aloha6292 wrote:

I have another question

They probably knew that there was a magical world. But its hidden from them just like it is from the non magical world. 88 and 89 found it using the tracker thing that brought them to the frogs. If they knew where it was they probably would have like ambushed them, or maybe the did know but were afraid the magical creatures would out number them and fight back.

well they come before they have Spud as the frog. But I think your right they could have got ambushed from all the magical creatures. Probably safer if they were in the real world.

dragonskull13

[88]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 14
    aloha6292 wrote:
    dragonskull13 wrote:
    aloha6292 wrote:

I have another question

well they come before they have Spud as the frog. But I think your right they could have got ambushed from all the magical creatures. Probably safer if they were in the real world.
    yeah, the magical world population definately looks larger than the huntsclan population.

ColtsPenguins

[89]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 23
    i have a pretty stupid question but i'm gonna ask it when jake says dragon up its just a catch phrase it dosn't make him turn into a dragon right

aloha6292

[90]Jul 12, 2007
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i have a pretty stupid question but i'm gonna ask it when jake says dragon up its just a catch phrase it dosn't make him turn into a dragon right

That's what I was thinking too. I think, it does help him boost his confindence when he does 'dragon up'. Like the first season he had to say 'dragon up' in order to turn into a dragon. But in the season season, he can change into a dragon without even saying it (sometimes).

dclassified_fan

[91]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    i wish he would cut out the dragon up.

ColtsPenguins

[92]Jul 12, 2007
    i say its a catch phrase like taliho

nacholibre92

[93]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 24
    Is there a site where I can watch Furious Jelaousy without downloading? Don't say You Tube because I check everyday at that site to see if the episode is on there.

kazaa61

[94]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 10

Listen i'am leaving to vacation soon and well 1 day befor i leave i'll try to upload it ok?

i can't upload now cause i got a very low limit now ok?

take care all...

kazaa61

[95]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 10
    Dear nacholibre92,
    i got limits so i can't upload it now i'am sorry
    but guess what i'll try to upload it when i'am leaving to vacation 1day befor i go i'll try to upload it for you ok?
    take care...

NoobKiller56

[96]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    does any 1 know where 2 download both ADJL theme songs season 1 and season 2 b cause i need them for my ipod

NoobKiller56

[97]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    welloes any 1 know where? b cause i need them for my ipod nano ya i know DUR had them but it aint open anymore so.....

ColtsPenguins

[98]Jul 16, 2007
    i don't know i remember this 1 website where they had it as a mp3 but i can't remember the name of the site

amdragfan_4

[99]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    had what as an mp3? btw- does anyone have the link for kazaa's site? hi, coltspenguins! still a haily fan.........great icon......

ColtsPenguins

[100]Jul 16, 2007
    thanks and post 100