American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" Thread // Part II

  • Avatar of amdragfan_4

    amdragfan_4

    [101]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 143
    post 22. sometimes it great to just start again......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoobKiller56

    NoobKiller56

    [102]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,279
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i don't know i remember this 1 website where they had it as a mp3 but i can't remember the name of the site

    o ok if u could give me the link but not 2 day like some other day b fore i leave my mom's house witch will b in about a month
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [103]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    NoobKiller56 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i don't know i remember this 1 website where they had it as a mp3 but i can't remember the name of the site

    o ok if u could give me the link but not 2 day like some other day b fore i leave my mom's house witch will b in about a month
    ok i will ask my sister when she wakes up or when i wake up wat ever comes first :p
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoobKiller56

    NoobKiller56

    [104]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,279
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    NoobKiller56 wrote:
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i don't know i remember this 1 website where they had it as a mp3 but i can't remember the name of the site

    o ok if u could give me the link but not 2 day like some other day b fore i leave my mom's house witch will b in about a month
    ok i will ask my sister when she wakes up or when i wake up wat ever comes first :p


    ok ty alot
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragfan_4

    amdragfan_4

    [105]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 143
    hey ulrichyumifan, is it okay if i start a topic about save jake day 4- july 19. there have been others, but they have disappeared. i just don't want everyone to forget.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [106]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    amdragfan_4 wrote:
    hey ulrichyumifan, is it okay if i start a topic about save jake day 4- july 19. there have been others, but they have disappeared. i just don't want everyone to forget.


    Go ahead, but the old one will be locked.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragfan_4

    amdragfan_4

    [107]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 143
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    amdragfan_4 wrote:
    hey ulrichyumifan, is it okay if i start a topic about save jake day 4- july 19. there have been others, but they have disappeared. i just don't want everyone to forget.


    Go ahead, but the old one will be locked.


    ok. thanks. i am really going to try not to break rules anymore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bbqsauce13

    bbqsauce13

    [110]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 04/25/06
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 964

    weqrwer wrote:
    Off-topic question but...who thinks The Simpsons should've gotten a movie years ago?O_o

    This should be discussed here, and not on this forum. I'm sure the editor would agree.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoobKiller56

    NoobKiller56

    [111]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,279
    does any 1 know where i can download both season 1 and 2 theme songs? b cause i would like 2 have them both on my ipod nano
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [115]Jul 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    weqrwer

    This is not a question nor an answer so this doesn't belong here, and you should not post links to YouTube since it is a ToS Violation. Its considered Illegal.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [116]Jul 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    bbqsauce13 wrote:

    weqrwer wrote:
    Off-topic question but...who thinks The Simpsons should've gotten a movie years ago?O_o

    This should be discussed here, and not on this forum. I'm sure the editor would agree.



    Yea, thank you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weqrwer

    weqrwer

    [117]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,406

    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    weqrwer This is not a question nor an answer so this doesn't belong here, and you should not post links to YouTube since it is a ToS Violation. Its considered Illegal.
    Astonishing,Ulrich.Truly astonishing. -_- I've learned my lesson,yes siree bob.

    Who thinks Amdrag is more rock then hip-hop?

    Edited on 07/20/2007 1:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UlrichYumifan

    UlrichYumifan

    [118]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 8,981
    weqrwer wrote:
    Astonishing,Ulrich.Truly astonishing. -_- I've learned my lesson,yes siree bob.


    What are you trying to say by that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dark_dragon07

    dark_dragon07

    [119]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/19/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 132
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    Astonishing,Ulrich.Truly astonishing. -_- I've learned my lesson,yes siree bob.


    What are you trying to say by that?


    hes trying to say he doesn't care about the rules. the nerve of some people on this forum.......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dark_dragon07

    dark_dragon07

    [120]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/19/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 132
    hi ulrichyumifan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.