Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Official "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" Thread // Part II

weqrwer

[121]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    dark_dragon07 wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    Astonishing,Ulrich.Truly astonishing. -_- I've learned my lesson,yes siree bob.

What are you trying to say by that?

hes trying to say he doesn't care about the rules. the nerve of some people on this forum.......

Now,correct me if I'm wrong.But wasn't 'I' the one trying to get this forum in order over the last several months.It's been heck in a hampster bowl around her for a long time. My questiono you think there is more rock then hip-hop on this show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aloha6292

[122]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 19
    weqrwer wrote:
    dark_dragon07 wrote:
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    weqrwer wrote:
    Astonishing,Ulrich.Truly astonishing. -_- I've learned my lesson,yes siree bob.

What are you trying to say by that?

hes trying to say he doesn't care about the rules. the nerve of some people on this forum.......

Now,correct me if I'm wrong.But wasn't 'I' the one trying to get this forum in order over the last several months.It's been heck in a hampster bowl around her for a long time. My questiono you think there is more rock then hip-hop on this show?

If you mean like the background music. Yeah, there is a lot more rock music happening than hip-hop. But about the characters...umm...how would I put it...lifestyle, I think hip-hop is more of an influence.

UlrichYumifan

[133]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 35
    This is the only thread I'm going to be 100% strict. I only want Questions/Answer. I don't want anything else. The questions have to be about AD:JL. So if you have no questions, then don't post here. If you have no answers, then don't post here either.

aloha6292

[135]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 19
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    This is the only thread I'm going to be 100% strict. I only want Questions/Answer. I don't want anything else. The questions have to be about AD:JL. So if you have no questions, then don't post here. If you have no answers, then don't post here either.

Dang! Lol. Just kidding.

I have a question. How did Fury know about Lao Shi being Jake's grandfather, and that Jake was the American Dragon? I mean she only met them once, before being in stone again, and I don't think they really introduced themselves.