American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Oracle twins enroll at Jake's school?

nyfan

[1]Nov 10, 2008
    • level: 20

I thought it would have been kind of cool, if in either season 2 or hypthetically season 3, the Oracle twins enrolled at Jake's school, and be his classmate. If Nigel can enroll at a human school, so could the Oracles.

It would have made things more interesting, and added an extra challenge for Jake, having to keep their magical orea secret from everyone especially Rotwood if he is still around. I am not saying make them regular characters like Trixie and Spud, just have them there like Nigel.

BTW, even though they didn't enroll in Jake's school, Sara is in the year book in "Being Human."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[2]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 38
    nyfan wrote:

I thought it would have been kind of cool, if in either season 2 or hypthetically season 3, the Oracle twins enrolled at Jake's school, and be his classmate. If Nigel can enroll at a human school, so could the Oracles.

It would have made things more interesting, and added an extra challenge for Jake, having to keep their magical orea secret from everyone especially Rotwood if he is still around. I am not saying make them regular characters like Trixie and Spud, just have them there like Nigel.

BTW, even though they didn't enroll in Jake's school, Sara is in the year book in "Being Human."

I take that picture as evidence that they did enroll. And I believe Kara also had a picture there. Think about all kinds of magical creatures or humans who are involved with the magical world. Jake and Sun (dragons); Rose (slayer); Sara and Kara (oracles); Nigel (wizard); Vicki (siren). I'd say that, as a non-magical human, Rotwood is a minority at the school.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.