We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Save Jake Sunday, Rally TONIGHT- instructions here

elvisjj

[41]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 9

Thursday November 29th is Save Kim Possible day and this Wednesday November 28th is Save American Dragon day. Both are advertised on Save Disney Shows.

So this Wednesday November 28 American Dragons will be fighting to save their show and we KP fans should support them by helping out American Dragons fight for their show.

This Thursday November 29th is our Save Kim Possible day. And it's especially special, seeing this is the day when Disney announced Season Four of Kim Possible. So we will fight extra hard on this date and American Dragon fans will hopefully be supporting us on this date.

These two days we can combine our KP/American Dragon might into fighting for both our shows until we start having combined Save Kim Possible and American Dragon days together. And the two Hana episodes are "Big Bother" and "Oh No Yono" which is one of my favorite KP episodes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ColtsPenguins

[42]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 23
    yo u can count me in on those days

DragnUp

[43]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 17
    we'll help KP too!

amdragrocs

[44]Nov 27, 2007
    Yeah! We must make Disney Channel see the error of their ways!

DragnUp

[45]Nov 27, 2007
    save jake day 5 is tomorrow!!!!!

amdragrocs

[46]Nov 27, 2007
    Yea so get your emails ready, send to the addresses I listed earlier, fax, and make phone calls if possible.

Disney won't know what hit them!

DragnUp

[47]Nov 27, 2007
    OH they'll know, they'll know that ADJL MUST BE SAVED!!!!!

amdragrocs

[48]Nov 27, 2007
    DragnUp wrote:
    OH they'll know, they'll know that ADJL MUST BE SAVED!!!!!

Yeah! We are Disney's worst nightmare, AKA the American Dragon fans!!!

DragnUp

[49]Nov 27, 2007
    yep. i have nightmares about the stuff we could do ..

amdragrocs

[50]Nov 27, 2007
    lol. Save Jake!!!

elvisjj

[51]Nov 27, 2007

OK tomorrow is the start of two days of intense fighting for American Dragon fans and Kim Possible fans. Kim Possible fans will be helping out Dragon fans starting tomorrow. DragnUP has already been to the Kim Possible/American Dragon posting at Ron Stoppable, and I suggest all Dragon fans also go there to rally up the support with encouragement and words.

http://ronstoppable.proboards89.com/index.cgi

Tomorrow is the big day. We're going to start a new chapter in the saga of winning back our shows. greenlantern has already written a really moving Kim Possible/American Dragon letter telling Disney to save both shows, cause there worth it.

And I've watched a couple of American Dragon episodes before in the past, but last night I saw "Breathe" it was cute. This show definitely deserves to be with Kim Possible. It's two shows that really could help each other become a powerhouse for Disney Channel.

DragnUp

[52]Nov 27, 2007
    there is no episode called "breathe"

ColtsPenguins

[53]Nov 27, 2007
    1 more hour EST

DragnUp

[54]Nov 27, 2007
    EMAIL, like you'll never get another chance to...show those bastards we mean buisness

[55]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 8

I'm GreenLantern2814. The word filter is preventing me from posting my letter in full. It acts up at times. It always picks up the word classic as forbidden. Maybe it'll work this time.

Dear Disney, Please do not let 2 of your animation properties: American Dragon:Jake long, & Kim possible, go to waste. Both shows are still full of life, & shouldn't be canned simply on the basis of being on the Disney channel for at least 3 years. Yes, Kim Possible is 5 years old, if you count the hiatus year, where no new episodes were shown, which was '06. Yes, American Dragon:Jake Long has only been on for at least 2-3 years now. but, both these shows do have a plethora of potential left in them. This potential is also left untapped in the marketing of products based on these properties. For instance, dvd box sets, of both Kim Possible, & American Dragon:Jake Long, would sell like an immensly popular breakfast sandwich. These 2 particular animated shows, which are of the highest quality of Disney animation either by a stand-alone observation, or a comparitive one standing these 2 shows{Kim Possible, & American Dragon:Jake Long} in comparison against other modern Disney animation, such as The Emperor's New School, &/or The replacements, for example, are the representation of the face of classic Disney animation, & probably more, or less so, classic Disney itself. Older Disney fans truly appreciate this nostalgic part of Disney. I am politely requesting that you keep Kim Possible, & American Dragon:Jake Long out of an "ended series" status, for my, & others' entertainment.This is a two-sided coin, with both sides having something good. On my side of the coin, is quality animated family entertainment at it's best. On the opposing side{Disney's side of the coin}, is a plethora of marketting abilities for Disney. As I stated, one prime example is dvd box sets of both shows{aforementioned}, Kim Possible, & American Dragon:Jake Long. I understand that Disney is a buisness, so what I'm attempting to state in this letter, is that keeping these 2 particular properties alive, & well, would be mutually benefical to Disney, as a profitable market, & to me, as a consumer of your products. Kim Possible, & American Dragon:Jake long are gold mine properties. Please don't let these go, for you benifit Disney, & for the sake of not dissapointing Disney fans.This letter is coming to you, Disney, from the Kim Possible:Fight for 5, & the American dragon:Jake Long Fight for 3. Both numbers in those campaigns represent the next season in each show, respectively. but the number is only an identifier for you, Disney. Both those fights are to secure both shows continuing, not only for one more season, but for a long time to come. Please don't let quality Disney animation die.
    Thank You for Your Time!
    Sincerly, a member of both the Fight for Kim Possible, & American Dragon:Jake Long.

Edit: It let me post this time. Anyone feeling at a lack for letter writing, for whatever reason; you have my permission to copy my entire letter for your own. All I ask is that you use my letter only in comlete reproduction, only if you are truly shy, or not too great at letter writing. I understand both these cases. Please don't use my letter if you just don't feel like writing one yourself{i.e being just plain lazy}.

Edited on 11/27/2007 9:51pm

ColtsPenguins

[56]Nov 27, 2007
    wow thats a good letter i would post mine but i don't have it copied

DragnUp

[57]Nov 28, 2007
    i would read all that.....but no

elvisjj

[58]Nov 28, 2007

As long as Disney reads it DragnUP is all that matters. And I've e-mailed Disney with my speech, not as long this time as greenlanterns, thoughwe're usually competing against each other to see who can write a longer letter. But my e-mail was polite, professional and to the point. Mentioning that I'm a Disney consumer, so they get the point about the customer being always right.

amdragrocs

[59]Nov 29, 2007
    SJD is over. How did we do? I am sending emails to DC on why to save KP (it IS save KP day afterall).

ColtsPenguins

[60]Nov 29, 2007
    i sent 3 on amdrag day 2 on kp day all of them were long and well thought out