American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Save Jake Sunday, Rally TONIGHT- instructions here

ColtsPenguins

[81]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 23
    in a wayt yes in a way no
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amdragrocs

[82]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 17
    Well I wish mine wouldn't watch me like a hawk. Doesn't she know I am responsible enough to be trusted? Ok getting up at one and watching ADJL isn't very responsible, but still come on.

DragnUp

[83]Dec 2, 2007
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    yeah i wrote this in one of my letters to disney " ever since you changed the time of amdrag to be shown at 1:30am i've been staying up ever since (that can not be good for my health) but i still do it you no why because i love amdrag and i will do what ever it takes to get it a thrid season"

*falls back in awe*

Greivous365

[84]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 4
    third season yes, if I ran Disney, everything would be perfect

elvisjj

[85]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    ColtsPenguins wrote:yeah i wrote this in one of my letters to disney " ever since you changed the time of amdrag to be shown at 1:30am i've been staying up ever since (that can not be good for my health) but i still do it you no why because i love amdrag and i will do what ever it takes to get it a thrid season"

This is the kind of passion that will get every American Dragon a Season Three. ColtsPenguins if you can write an e-mail/letter to Disney like this, it's very moving and touching. And as soon as we put the media campaign into place which I'm working on right now with sombershadow. If you can e-mail the media with letters like this, our media exposure for the Kim Possible/American Dragon alliance will be all over the news.

And there will be another live chat rally this Sunday at Mike's Save The Show's chat line.

It will be 7:00 P.M. Pacific, 8:00 P.M. Mountain, 9:00 P.M. Central, and 10:00 P.M. Eastern. Come check out the new posting at the Ron Stoppable site. The next live Alliance Chat on Sunday and DragnUp has changed back the name to where it belongs. Kim Possible/American Dragon Alliance posting is back......WOW YEAH! Wait to go DragnUP and everyone here!

DragnUp

[86]Dec 7, 2007
    yep, we're awesome like that.

elvisjj

[87]Dec 7, 2007

And will be more awesome on our first ever fight together. The date is to be announced, but it will be just before Christmas so Disney can get a great big Christmas gift from all of us, and we can give Disney all our wishes like saving Kim Possible and American Dragon and getting a Season Five and Season Four.

And the Save Kim Possible day has just passed and here's the official letter I've e-mailed Disney.

Friday December 7 2007

Dear Disney Executives,

On September 7th, of this year one of Disney's best animated shows Kim Possible ended on the Disney Channel. There was no official announcement that the show was cancelled, though we all feel it has been, as no new episodes were ever announced and a Season Five was never once mentioned as of yet.

Kim Possible is truly an amazing animated series that as you know has been nominated for an Annie Award for best animated Television production! This comes as no surprises to the millions of Kim Possible fans worldwide that love and cherish this show so deeply and want to see it continue on into a fifth season.

I don't have to tell you how many fans have already written to you as of late to save Kim Possible and to please give us a Season Five and to also return another truly great Disney animated show, American Dragon to the Disney Channel line-up. A combination of Kim Possible and American Dragon back to back on Saturday nights on the Disney Channel would surely be a great ratings booster for Disney Channel along with an extreme delight and pleasure for all Kim Possible and American Dragon fans worldwide that are trying to get back their favorite shows for a new season.

Please and thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Julius
    Disney consumer and Kim Possible/American Dragon fan

ArkansanDragon

[88]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    uh guys..... I've got some bad news for you but odds are likely as not, that all those e-mails we send go straight to the junk mil/delete folders when they get to Disney and the law has no control over that so they can delete them without even looking at them But..... if e send those letters by snail mail..... sure it's a lot slower, but according to law, they have to actually open the mail before they trash it, otherwise they get an investigation on wheater or not they've even been getting the mail so, snail mail may be slower, but it seems like might work what do you guys think?

amdragrocs

[89]Dec 8, 2007
    ArkansanDragon wrote:
    uh guys..... I've got some bad news for you but odds are likely as not, that all those e-mails we send go straight to the junk mil/delete folders when they get to Disney and the law has no control over that so they can delete them without even looking at them But..... if e send those letters by snail mail..... sure it's a lot slower, but according to law, they have to actually open the mail before they trash it, otherwise they get an investigation on wheater or not they've even been getting the mail so, snail mail may be slower, but it seems like might work what do you guys think?

Exactly what is snail mail?

ArkansanDragon

[90]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    amdragrocs wrote:
    ArkansanDragon wrote:

Exactly what is snail mail?

using the mailbox and postal service. It's called "snail mail" because most people use e-mail now, and e-mail is faster.

amdragrocs

[91]Dec 8, 2007
    ArkansanDragon wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    ArkansanDragon wrote:

Oh. Wait, so DC hasn't been getting our emails?! Lovely. Just, lovely. Exactly what is snail mail?

using the mailbox and postal service. It's called "snail mail" because most people use e-mail now, and e-mail is faster.

amdragrocs

[92]Dec 8, 2007
    I screwd up the last post. I said:

Oh. Wait, so DC hasn't been getting our emails?! Lovely. Just lovely.

elvisjj

[93]Dec 13, 2007

NO Disney has still been getting your e-mails. Seeing I've used the SDS and SOS programs and I've still getting responses directly back from Disney Member services stated they got my e-mail, so it's still going through.

But to play it safe this weekend, also e-mail your letters, and Christmas cards to Disney by your OWN PERSONAL E-MAIL account first and then use SDS and SOS second. I've posted everything you need at the official Kim Possible/American Dragon alliance posting and I will post it here tomorrow as well.

And check out the new American Dragon forum website created just for all of you guys and all American Dragon fans alike. It's the sister site of THE FIGHT FOR FIVE and it's where the Fight For American Dragon Jake Long will be heating up big time.

http://fightforadjl.com/forum

thirtytwoshoe

[94]Dec 21, 2007
    But, what if I want the show to be cancelled?

DragnUp

[95]Dec 21, 2007
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

say WHAT?!!!

thirtytwoshoe

[96]Dec 21, 2007
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

say WHAT?!!!

Just kidding......... just kidding

DragnUp

[97]Dec 21, 2007
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

say WHAT?!!!

yeah , ke i mean rockwell

thirtytwoshoe

[98]Dec 21, 2007
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

say WHAT?!!!

Just remember to always think twice

amdragrocs

[99]Dec 22, 2007
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

say WHAT?!!!

That some kind of threat? Nevermind. Rockwell? Aint your name...well i'm too lazy to type it .

thirtytwoshoe

[100]Dec 22, 2007
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

say WHAT?!!!

That some kind of threat? Nevermind. Rockwell? Aint your name...well i'm too lazy to type it .

No it's a line from Micheal Jackson's "Billy Jean" song. And my name is Rockwell, John D. Rockwell.