American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Save Jake Sunday, Rally TONIGHT- instructions here

  • Avatar of darksword312

    darksword312

    [121]Dec 24, 2007
    • member since: 09/22/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,074
    amdragrocs wrote:
    ArkansanDragon wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    Like media coverage. I can check if I can put an ad in my local paper. And I can call, email, and send the lyrics of the Amdrag theme song and other ADJL things to Disney until I annoy a third season out of them.
    They're not going to give you a third season because you email them amdrag stuff,
    You underestimate the power of annoyance .
    this is true, annoyance can be a powerful weapon
    someone agrees with me.
    I do to
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [122]Dec 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    darksword312 wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    But, what if I want the show to be cancelled?
    say WHAT?!!!
    Just kidding......... just kidding
    yeah , ke i mean rockwell
    Just remember to always think twice
    That some kind of threat? Nevermind. Rockwell? Aint your name...well i'm too lazy to type it .
    No it's a line from Micheal Jackson's "Billy Jean" song. And my name is Rockwell, John D. Rockwell.
    I'm not gonna ask.
    You don't listen to 80's music do you?
    Considering that's not the generation I came from, no.
    Tisk, tisk. Today's children have no respect for classic music.
    You call that Classical Music? This is what I consider classical: Beetoven, Mozart, Haydn, Chopin, Tchaicosky (that probably isn't right),J. S.Bach, Handel, Brahms, etc.

    I said "classic" not "classical" there's a difference. Kids today freaking kill me with there poor taste in music.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of elvisjj

    elvisjj

    [123]Dec 24, 2007
    • member since: 04/24/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 843

    Alright the next combined Kim Possible/American Dragon Fight For Five and Fight For Three is this New Years Eve and New Years Day. It's our chance to really ring out the old year in style by hitting Disney with everything we got, and to ring in the New Year with a bang.

    So let's make this really count people. This New Years Eve and New Years Day let's show Disney we're not only here, but we're more determined then ever before to get back American Dragon for a Season Three, and Kim Possible for a Season Five.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ColtsPenguins

    ColtsPenguins

    [124]Dec 24, 2007
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 8,045
    yeah thats the sprit
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [125]Dec 25, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    elvisjj wrote:

    Alright the next combined Kim Possible/American Dragon Fight For Five and Fight For Three is this New Years Eve and New Years Day. It's our chance to really ring out the old year in style by hitting Disney with everything we got, and to ring in the New Year with a bang.

    So let's make this really count people. This New Years Eve and New Years Day let's show Disney we're not only here, but we're more determined then ever before to get back American Dragon for a Season Three, and Kim Possible for a Season Five.



    I'll be sending emails. After all on New Years Eve I can usually stay up til midnight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [126]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    amdragrocs wrote:
    elvisjj wrote:

    Alright the next combined Kim Possible/American Dragon Fight For Five and Fight For Three is this New Years Eve and New Years Day. It's our chance to really ring out the old year in style by hitting Disney with everything we got, and to ring in the New Year with a bang.

    So let's make this really count people. This New Years Eve and New Years Day let's show Disney we're not only here, but we're more determined then ever before to get back American Dragon for a Season Three, and Kim Possible for a Season Five.



    I'll be sending emails. After all on New Years Eve I can usually stay up til midnight.

    Too bad Disney won't care...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragnUp

    DragnUp

    [127]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 09/16/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 8,844
    shut it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [128]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it


    Couldn't of said it better myself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [129]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [130]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [131]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.

    Alright, and Disney has everything they need to win. Such as control, money, power, numbers, people like YOU to laugh at. Yep, everything they need
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [132]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.

    Alright, and Disney has everything they need to win. Such as control, money, power, numbers, people like YOU to laugh at. Yep, everything they need


    Actually i'm laughing at them right now, along with YOU. You really think you're critisism is going to make us give up?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [133]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.

    Alright, and Disney has everything they need to win. Such as control, money, power, numbers, people like YOU to laugh at. Yep, everything they need


    Actually i'm laughing at them right now, along with YOU. You really think you're critisism is going to make us give up?

    No I don't think "critisism" will stop you, but criticism might. LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [134]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.

    Alright, and Disney has everything they need to win. Such as control, money, power, numbers, people like YOU to laugh at. Yep, everything they need


    Actually i'm laughing at them right now, along with YOU. You really think you're critisism is going to make us give up?

    No I don't think "critisism" will stop you, but criticism might. LOL


    Grammar nazi huh? Keep laughing. It fires up the troops even more, if that's possible. Are you denying KP got saved? Jericho (i heard about it somewhere)? I believe a show called Futurama was on hiatus for SEVEN OR EIGHT YEARS before it was renewed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [135]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.

    Alright, and Disney has everything they need to win. Such as control, money, power, numbers, people like YOU to laugh at. Yep, everything they need


    Actually i'm laughing at them right now, along with YOU. You really think you're critisism is going to make us give up?

    No I don't think "critisism" will stop you, but criticism might. LOL


    Grammar nazi huh? Keep laughing. It fires up the troops even more, if that's possible. Are you denying KP got saved? Jericho (i heard about it somewhere)? I believe a show called Futurama was on hiatus for SEVEN OR EIGHT YEARS before it was renewed.

    When did I ever deny that? Are you denying the fact amdrag is canceled? Or the fact that a mediocre show such as Hannah Montana is more popular? And your "troops" can get as mad as they want, nothing will change the fact that it's over for amdrag.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [136]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    DragnUp wrote:
    shut it

    Wow, exactly the response I expected. If this is how you intend to win over amdrag, with poor inappropriate responses, I'm sure that Disney has nothing to worry about.


    We have everything needed to win this war we wage against Disney. Numbers, determination, tools, the media, people like YOU to fire us up. I recently got some motivation from a friend and now not even you can demoralize me.

    Alright, and Disney has everything they need to win. Such as control, money, power, numbers, people like YOU to laugh at. Yep, everything they need


    Actually i'm laughing at them right now, along with YOU. You really think you're critisism is going to make us give up?

    No I don't think "critisism" will stop you, but criticism might. LOL


    Grammar nazi huh? Keep laughing. It fires up the troops even more, if that's possible. Are you denying KP got saved? Jericho (i heard about it somewhere)? I believe a show called Futurama was on hiatus for SEVEN OR EIGHT YEARS before it was renewed.

    When did I ever deny that? Are you denying the fact amdrag is canceled? Or the fact that a mediocre show such as Hannah Montana is more popular? And your "troops" can get as mad as they want, nothing will change the fact that it's over for amdrag.


    Would you say that if it were your favorite show? No. You would fight for and stand by the show that you know WILL get renewed. Hannah Montana is more popular...right now. It's being sued (go to the Hannah Montana forum on tv.com and you should see the topic). Which means it's popularity will go down and not only will it probably be cancelled, but taken off the air. My teams the Titans and Colts have pulled victories out of their hats hundreds or times, the best being the Music City Miracle. Aw the commentators said they didn't have a chance in the game because of this or that, but they never listened to them, they stayed focused, and you know what? They won. The Patriots as much as I hate to admit it are a great example. Everyone said that they probably cheated and couldn't win without doing so (don't ask me to explain, long story). They simply let it fire them up and now they are one win away from the perfect season. If they can, then we can too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [137]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683
    Now that we're using examples that have nothing to do with amdrag I'll give you a long boring example about something random that happened to me. One time me and two of my pals went to a Mexican restaurant. We where in college so we where drunk half the time or passed out, yeah we had a lot of fun back then. So my friends (I'll call them Bob and Robert) where eating these huge bean burritos and suddenly they got horrible gas. We had gone back to my apartment and they where still eating burritos left over from dinner. Well Bob had only had about 5 while Robert had eaten about eight (my memory is kind of fuzzy). Anyway, Bob had challenged Robert to a farting contest and they where both doing good until I said to Bob "Bob you can't win. You've only had about 5 burritos and are outmatched" needless to say he ignored me like you do and lost. Ever since he has never been able to live down the shame of losing that farting contest, if only he had listened to me and given it a draw instead he kept on going and lost. See what I'm trying to tell ya?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [138]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    Yes I do. And I know the odds are very much against us. But here's another example. You're at school, and you see your kid sister or brother being beat up by a guy that looks like he can eat you. But still, like any loyal big bro or sis, you stand up for him/her, and try to save them. Now, you probably will get beat up like your sib, but you try anyway. Why? Because you love them. Just like we love this show, and will stand up and try to save it from the bullies called Disney whether we get beat up or not. I won't say we WILL save the show, because yes, it is not confirmed it is saved. But, as even the creator of ADJL Jeff Goode said, a show is never cancelled. And it isn't, until everyone gives up. And that won't happen as long as i'm alive. I can't say we will save the show, but you can't say we won't either, because it is yet to be determined.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thirtytwoshoe

    thirtytwoshoe

    [139]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 683

    Speak for your self, if I saw my younger sibling being clobbered by a guy that could massacre me (I love him and all) but he'd be on his own. Here's another example; You're walking down the street and you see your friend being mugged. You try to stop the attacker but you get a glimpse of his gun. What do you do?

    a) Get the hell out of there

    b) Help your friend and get both of yourselves killed

    or c) Get the hell out of there

    The correct answers are A and C

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amdragrocs

    amdragrocs

    [140]Dec 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/03/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 6,083
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

    Speak for your self, if I saw my younger sibling being clobbered by a guy that could massacre me (I love him and all) but he'd be on his own. Here's another example; You're walking down the street and you see your friend being mugged. You try to stop the attacker but you get a glimpse of his gun. What do you do?

    a) Get the hell out of there

    b) Help your friend and get both of yourselves killed

    or c) Get the hell out of there

    The correct answers are A and C



    I'd try to help him. What do you think this nation would be if firefighters and police officers didn't risk their lives to save others?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.