American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Save Jake Sunday, Rally TONIGHT- instructions here

thirtytwoshoe

[141]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

Speak for your self, if I saw my younger sibling being clobbered by a guy that could massacre me (I love him and all) but he'd be on his own. Here's another example; You're walking down the street and you see your friend being mugged. You try to stop the attacker but you get a glimpse of his gun. What do you do?

a) Get the hell out of there

b) Help your friend and get both of yourselves killed

or c) Get the hell out of there

The correct answers are A and C

I'd try to help him. What do you think this nation would be if firefighters and police officers didn't risk their lives to save others?

Yeah, but the difference between a police officer and a teenage citizen is they carry weapons and aren't useless in a fight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amdragrocs

[142]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 17
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

Speak for your self, if I saw my younger sibling being clobbered by a guy that could massacre me (I love him and all) but he'd be on his own. Here's another example; You're walking down the street and you see your friend being mugged. You try to stop the attacker but you get a glimpse of his gun. What do you do?

I'd try to help him. What do you think this nation would be if firefighters and police officers didn't risk their lives to save others?

Yeah, but the difference between a police officer and a teenage citizen is they carry weapons and aren't useless in a fight.

But chances are a police officer will alot of times face someone with a gun as well, and there have been cops killed by those people. And guns can be used by teens, if need be. We may not win, but that will never stop us from trying. If we don't try you and others would just call us scared. We are bold. Bold as lions. And we will fight until every one of us is shot down.

thirtytwoshoe

[143]Dec 26, 2007
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    thirtytwoshoe wrote:

But chances are a police officer will alot of times face someone with a gun as well, and there have been cops killed by those people. And guns can be used by teens, if need be. We may not win, but that will never stop us from trying. If we don't try you and others would just call us scared. We are bold. Bold as lions. And we will fight until every one of us is shot down.

And then I'll come and laugh at the dead bodies , I think you're over estimating yourself kid. There's a difference between pride and stupidity.

amdragrocs

[144]Dec 26, 2007
    Whether I am or not there's nothing that can stop me from trying. Even the horrible (and I DO mean HORRIBLE) teams win games every once in awhile. Take Miami (1-14) against the Ravens with their defense I would not wanna play. But they beat them, and we can beat Disney. You can't deny that there is a chance for us.

thirtytwoshoe

[145]Dec 26, 2007
    amdragrocs wrote:
    Whether I am or not there's nothing that can stop me from trying. Even the horrible (and I DO mean HORRIBLE) teams win games every once in awhile. Take Miami (1-14) against the Ravens with their defense I would not wanna play. But they beat them, and we can beat Disney. You can't deny that there is a chance for us.

There's no chance in hell you're getting a third season. Yeah that's right I said it. Big Whoop, want to fight about it? No but seriously you barely have a chance, this team is just too bad to win.

SpudicalDragon

[146]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    we so most defiently wil get a third season

amdragrocs

[147]Dec 30, 2007
    SpudicalDragon wrote:
    we so most defiently wil get a third season

Agreed. He can who thinks he can. Remember that.

SpudicalDragon

[148]Dec 30, 2007
    remeber to have bad grammer

amdragrocs

[149]Dec 30, 2007
    SpudicalDragon wrote:
    remeber to have bad grammer

lol.

ColtsPenguins

[150]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    was do bad grammer mean

darksword312

[151]Dec 30, 2007
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    was do bad grammer mean
    That. It should be: What does bad grammer mean?

ColtsPenguins

[152]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    i no

darksword312

[153]Dec 30, 2007
    ColtsPenguins wrote:
    i no
    Nice You had me fooled.

Huntsgirl23

[154]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 9

thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:
    There's no chance in hell you're getting a third season. Yeah that's right I said it. Big Whoop, want to fight about it? No but seriously you barely have a chance, this team is just too bad to win.

thirtytwoshoe, how do you know youre right? Simple, you dont. None of us do.

We are gonna get a third season, you cant stop us.

amdragrocs

[155]Jan 1, 2008
    Huntsgirl23 wrote:

thirtytwoshoe wrote:
    amdragrocs wrote:

thirtytwoshoe, how do you know youre right? Simple, you dont. None of us do.

We are gonna get a third season, you cant stop us.

Amen.

amdragrocs

[156]Jan 2, 2008

memberservices@disneychannel.com, disneychannel@disneyonline.com, disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com, robert.a.iger@disney.com, rich.ross@disney.com, sean.cocchia@disney.com, gary.marsh@disney.com, sarah.shelton@disney.com, scott.garner@disney.com, karen.myer@disney.com, lisa.salamone@disney.com, joanna.spak@disney.com, mark.kenchelian@disney.com, jewell.engstrom@disney.com, olivia.stafford@disney.com, albert.cheng@disney.com, karen.hobson@disney.com, george.bodenheimer@disney.com, nicole.nichols@disney.com, aime.wolfe@disney.com, patti.mcteague@disney.com, siobhan.kenny@disney.com, paul.lee@disney.com, annie.fort@disney.com, alex.wallau@disney.com, mike.shaw@disney.com, fred.kuperberg@disney.com, kara.rousseau@disney.com, kim.harbin@disney.com, anne.gates@disney.com, graham.hopper@disney.com, angela.emery@disney.com, eric.maehara@disney.com, rick.rhoades@disney.com, robert.chapek@disney.com, jestrin@packetdesign.com, john.bryson@edisonintl.com, monica.lozano@laopinion.com, john.chen@sybase.com, tom.staggs@disney.com, David.K.Thompson@disney.com

UPDATE: If you plan on emailing Disney, please note that the following addresses are no longer valid: james.fielding@disney.com, peter.murphy@disney.com, david.westin@disney.com, deborah.dugan@disney.com, meredith.metz@disney.com, gary.wilson@nwa.com. The above is the addresses I put before edited so that the invalid ones have been removed.

Edited on 01/02/2008 11:47am

CommanderSoviet

[157]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 2
    I miss save jake day, no fair comrades, no fair

SpudicalDragon

[158]Jan 2, 2008

elvisjj

[159]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 9

Huntsgirl23 we CAN and WILL win a Season Three of American Dragon, but it won't be easy and it won't happen over night, though I wish it did, it's not happening. That much I'm sure. What is happening is with a well organized FIGHT FOR THREE for American Dragon, we have a very good chance of winning back American Dragon for a Season Three. Disney can run, and Disney can ignore us, but THEY can't IGNORE us forever. Especially when our numbers grow, our strength grows, our determination grows and all our American Dragon fights and the media will help us get a Season Three of American Dragon.

We just all have to stay positive, encourage each other, work together like a family unit and believe in ourselves and in American Dragon and then we will see what emerges from all that.....A SEASON THREE OF AMERICAN DRAGON.

JandSman

[160]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 32
    Yeah