American Dragon: Jake Long Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Why Don't Magical Creatures...........

Dannysghostgirl

[1]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    Ok, this is sort of a weird question, but I was thinking about it the other day, and it bugged me. Why do humans rule the planet? I mean, if magical creatures are so powerful, and they have magical powers and everything, why couldn't they just take over? I mean, they hide and everything, and you think the weaker species would be under magical creatures. And based on the show and the ADJL universe, something tells me that magical creature have been around A LOT longer than humans have...................
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ArkansanDragon

[2]Oct 21, 2008
    Dannysghostgirl wrote:
    Ok, this is sort of a weird question, but I was thinking about it the other day, and it bugged me. Why do humans rule the planet? I mean, if magical creatures are so powerful, and they have magical powers and everything, why couldn't they just take over? I mean, they hide and everything, and you think the weaker species would be under magical creatures. And based on the show and the ADJL universe, something tells me that magical creature have been around A LOT longer than humans have...................

Well, according to Chang and the Dark Dragon, magical creatures did once rule the Earth until humans forced them into hiding. Maybe most of them thought it would be better to stay hidden instead of trying to re-take the world.

Dragongirl600

[3]Oct 21, 2008
    The magical creatures are probably democrats, thats why

Wyrmhatchling

[4]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    Maybe it's 'cause they're too needy, I mean they need to be PROTECTED, you know?

Dragongirl600

[5]Oct 21, 2008
    Yeah, no kidding, they need freakin dragons to go fighting off a couple of hawt clan members

Wyrmhatchling

[6]Oct 21, 2008
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    Yeah, no kidding, they need freakin dragons to go fighting off a couple of hawt clan members
    Right on, sista xD!!!!!!

Dragongirl600

[7]Oct 21, 2008

Wyrmhatchling wrote:
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    Right on, sista xD!!!!!!

and that, my amigos, is why the human race PWNS.

Dannysghostgirl

[8]Oct 22, 2008
    ArkansanDragon wrote:
    Dannysghostgirl wrote:

Well, according to Chang and the Dark Dragon, magical creatures did once rule the Earth until humans forced them into hiding. Maybe most of them thought it would be better to stay hidden instead of trying to re-take the world.

Yeah, I guess you're right. If I was a magical creature, I'd put some serious hurtin' in them humans!!!!!!!!!!! LOL................

Daxtonator

[9]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    Well, if your remember from what history sometimes says dinosaurs did apperantly rule this planet millions of years ago before that meteor hit and made them all extinct, ever wonder if dragons suffered the same fate if they did exist back then?

Dannysghostgirl

[10]Oct 22, 2008
    Hmmmmm, that's a REALLY good point. Maybe humans hunted magical creatures so close to extinction, that's why they had to go into hiding..............Especially dragons...............

Wyrmhatchling

[11]Oct 22, 2008
    Dannysghostgirl wrote:
    Hmmmmm, that's a REALLY good point. Maybe humans hunted magical creatures so close to extinction, that's why they had to go into hiding..............Especially dragons...............
    There, you answered your own question .

Imafreek

[12]Nov 4, 2008
    • level: 17

Dannysghostgirl wrote:

Well, My guess is that the humans expect the worst from magical creatures ever since a bad incident, and the creatures continue to hide because they expect the worst from humans.... or something.....

I blame the Dark Dragon for humans hating magical creatures (they never said how old he was, and in season 2 he looked like a medival dragon), and I blame the Huntsclan for magical creatures being afraid of humans (I'd be afraid too).

and don't forget, it is shown that humans can harness magic and use it.

Dragongirl600

[13]Nov 5, 2008
    You mean the Huntsclan?

yeah, they dont really make sense.
    how they always be using magical stuff, even though they harbor some type of religious hate against magic and magical creatures.

luiz4200

[14]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 38
    Dragongirl600 wrote:
    You mean the Huntsclan?

yeah, they dont really make sense.
    how they always be using magical stuff, even though they harbor some type of religious hate against magic and magical creatures.

They hate magical creatures, not magical objects.

ArkansanDragon

[15]Nov 7, 2008
    Yeah... I've always wondered why the Huntsclan hated magical creatures.... I mean, I know why the Huntsmaster hated dragons so much, cause of what Jake did in "Hero of the Hourglass". Hey! That just gave me another question! What did the Huntsmaster think would happen to the clan if his plan to destroy all magical creatures had worked? I mean seriously, if his plan had succeeded, then the Huntsclan would've been out of work and would have disbanded cause there would be no more reason to slay dragons and magical creatures, because there wouldn't be any more! What do you guys think?

JasperGein17121

[16]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    That's a good question.

Dragongirl600

[17]Nov 7, 2008
    well, thats the problem with dedicated your life to one goal...especially one based on hate, once you achieve it...it doesn't really leave much else to do.

You spend your life like me, filing away your history, and trying to save a Disney channel show while drinking excessive amounts of coffee and wine.

luiz4200

[18]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 38
    ArkansanDragon wrote:
    Yeah... I've always wondered why the Huntsclan hated magical creatures.... I mean, I know why the Huntsmaster hated dragons so much, cause of what Jake did in "Hero of the Hourglass". Hey! That just gave me another question! What did the Huntsmaster think would happen to the clan if his plan to destroy all magical creatures had worked? I mean seriously, if his plan had succeeded, then the Huntsclan would've been out of work and would have disbanded cause there would be no more reason to slay dragons and magical creatures, because there wouldn't be any more! What do you guys think?

The Huntsmaster already hated dragons before that. Jake just gave him a more personal motive. And if his plan worked, the Huntsclan would live normal lives or then they would pick up magical objects to make sure they wouldn't fall on (other) wrong hands.

Dragongirl600

[19]Nov 9, 2008
    well , they weren't exactly that smart. I reiterate, they messed up big time in homecoming.

if they had been more ruthless, and just killed rose, they'd have won

Count_Dracula08

[20]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 6

Dragongirl600 wrote:
    well , they weren't exactly that smart. I reiterate, they messed up big time in homecoming. if they had been more ruthless, and just killed rose, they'd have won
    I thought that was great when Dinosaurs ruled the Earth at first, and maybe back then the magical creaturs were too, we just don't know becasue it was millions of years ago, so much could have happened throughout all that time.

Now if magical creatures are still here and just hiding in real life that would be so awesome! (well the good magical creatures anyway, and a guy can dream can't he?)

Now as for the Huntsman, did he ever realize Rose was secretly betraying them and helping out the good guys and being friends with a half-human and half-dragon?

They wanted humans to be completely superior, so they were slaying magical creatures. They were stopped though because not all magial creatures were meant to be slain and then become extinct like the dinosaurs.