American Dragon: Jake Long

The Halloween Bash

Aired Daily 2:30 AM Oct 22, 2005 on Disney Channel

• After being mistaken in costume while in dragon form Jake gets a splendid idea...

a big party for both magical creatures and humans while Grandpa is away (treat o treating with Haley) and have Fu Dog in charge. It shouldn't be too hard to hide because the humans will be in costume and the mythical/magical creatures/beings can just be themselves. After all, magical creatures have to stay hidden from humans and this is one of the few times of the year they can come out and be themselves. Just about everyone seems to get along and party goes very will if not starts getting a little wild. He would have gotten away with it too, had the Dragon Council not come over with their surprise inspection, and boy oh boy are both sides surprised. Jake's dragon powers are immediately removed but then the Council are then captured by the Huntsclan. They plan on having Huntsgirl kill one in order to fully embrace membership in the clan. Jake now must not only rescue the Dragon Council without his dragon powers, enlist the party goers' aid, and clean up the shop. After defeating the Huntsclan; Fu vouches for Jake since he is both a partyer and protector and thus Jake's powers are restored.
  • Hi, there is a song, at 21:08 when Jake says " hey Dj give us ..." what is that songs name? anyone call tell me? its so familar, but i can't recognize it..

im sorry im wrote this here be i cant get its name..

American Dragon fever ^^
    "You got to forget about the final exams, you got to get lose and kick out jams, kick out the what, the jams yo jams, kick out the what."

btw, where can i get english subtitle for American Dragon?

• stupid

2.5
    After being accidentally tossed out to the street, Jake is told as having the best dragon costume around. Jake realizes that it was Halloween and he decides to throw a party at the shop with both magical and non-magical creatures. Little did he know that Dragon Council pays a surprise visit and find Jake throwing the party. They then deactivate his powers. After they have left, the Dragon Council gets captured by the Huntsclan. Now, it is up to Jake, without his powers, to save the Dragon Council before they are slayed ... the worst episode ever!,can't people make good episodes?
  • I love Halloween and I love magic what I don't like is how adults try to do what these stupid ones did!

Jake may have extreamly annyoning choice of speaking and he can act very immatuary but still he is just being a kid! I mean come on! Are those old firebreathing windbags really expecting a teenager in NYC to behave like an adult! Come on are you really that stupid! I wish people would stop expecting kids to behave like their already over the hill and grayhaired! He just a kid being a kid! I mean he too old for trick or treating and as a teen he wants to party and have fun and make the ladies happy! For godsake just let a kid be a kid and stop expect them too be these respoinal mini adults already! Ok? I mean your only a kid for such a short time so let them have that let them be carefree making mistake and stupid! Don't make them be grown ups!
  • One of my favourite episodes and the best American Dragon episode

In this episode Jake has a plan to make a big party with magical creatures and people, on Halloween.

But his plan back-fires when the dragon council see's this they take away jakes dragon powers. Then the dragon council is captured by the Huntsman.So Jake must think of a plan to save them.But with out his dragon powers.

It is a great episode cause its very funny and cause you get to see jake rap.
    You also see magical creatures and humans work together.

If you have to see only one American Dragon Jake Long episode (dont know why u would) Make sure its this one
  • Jakes right,Magical creatures and humans should be together.

werid thing is,i had a dream like this.it was at Jake's house,Haley was showing everyone around the House showing off stuff like Jake's Teddy Bears,and Jake had to keep Rose from findind out about the magical creaures.

anyway,

i like this ep for 1 reason.
    Magical creatures+humans=party

not excautly,but Jake is right,magical creatures are just like humans,they breath,they like having fun,going to parties,math, finger nail polish,going to a grave yard to save 3 magical/important dragons from becoming boots.
    if only thye would come of hiding and become one with humans instead of hiding in sewers, basements, mini golf holes.
    i think they should have parties like that more offen.