Roxanne: Yeah. My attention span in class used to be two minutes. Now, with those boys, I don't pay attention at all.
Songs w/Artists (in tonight's episode)
* Back In My Arms Again - The Supremes - 1-6/12/65
* But It's Alright - JJ Jackson - 22-12/10/66
* One Too Many Mornings - The Association - [Album cut - 1970]
* Searching For My Love - Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces - 27-8/13/66
* New Orleans - Eddie Hodges? - 44-8/14/65
* A Groovy Kind of Love - The Mindbenders - 2-5/28/66
* Who Painted the Moon Black - Hayley Westerna - [Live]
* Tell Him - The Exciters - 4-1/19/63 [Nicole Richie cover]
* Walk On By - Dionne Warwick - 6-6/13/64
* Percy's Song - Bob Dylan [lp cut - 1985]
While writing her many essays for the Campbell Soup contest, Patty finds out it's only "one entry per person".
Timeframe: September 1965
The Senior girls at East Catholic learn that some of their "all-girls" classes will now be co-ed.