J.J. (to John III): You know, when I was out there I didn't have a clue, I didn't have a clue what you were like. We're gonna have so much fun together, you and me.
Beth: You kept me waiting.
JJ: Not too long,I hope.
Beth: No, not too long.
JJ:I John, take thee Elizabeth to be my lawful wedded wife.
Beth:I Elizabeth, take thee John to be my lawful wedded husband.
Patty (to JJ): You know if this were the Samoa, you could be having erotic experiences right up until the wedding.
Songs w/Artists (in tonight's episode)
* That's How Strong My Love Is - Toby Lightman - [Live]
* Treat Her Right - Roy Head - 2-10/16/65
* Surround Me - Ben Taylor - [Original Song - Live]
* There's A Kind of Hush - Herman's Hermits - 4-3/25/67
* What Becomes of the Brokenhearted - Jimmy Ruffin - 7-10/29/66 [Van Hunt cover]
* Wishin' and Hopin' - Dusty Springfield - 6-8/01/64
* She's Not There - The Zombies - 2-12/12/64
* All Day and All of the Night - The Kinks - 7-2/06/65
* These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra - 1-2/26/66
* You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes - 1-9/10/66
* Cherish - The Association - 1-9/24/66
* Downtown - Petula Clark - 1-1/23/65
* Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group - 7-2/25/67
* Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway - 13-6/06/64 [Vivian Green cover]
* Black Is Black - Los Bravos - 4-10/01/66
Timeframe: April 1966
presented in Widescreen format
It is revealed that Beth's name is Elizabeth, making her full name "Elizabeth Mason-Pryor"