Will: So anything could happen.
Helen: That's true.
Will: So someday there might be satellites with bombs and lasers?
Helen: There might be. And there might not be. Anything could happen.
Will: I know, that's what's so scary.
Helen: That's what's so exciting. Come here. Come sit with me. Come up here. It's a big adventure. Like the first time you rode the roller coaster at Willow Grove. You were so excited. Remember what it was like when the car was going up? And you kept asking, "What's it gonna feel like when we go down? How fast are we gonna go?" You were so excited. Because you didn't know what was gonna happen. Well, that's what the future's like. Except there are no tracks. That's what makes it an adventure.
Songs w/Artists (in tonight's episode)
* Come See About Me - The Supremes - 1-12/19/64
* Do You Love Me - The Contours - 3-10/20/62
* The Birds and the Bees - Contours - 3-3/20/65
* Summer Place - Andy Williams - [1962 Album cut]
* Crying In the Rain - The Everly Brothers - 6-3/03/62
* One Fine Day - The Chiffons - 5-7/13/63
* Mashed Potato Time - The Ventures - [1962 Album cut]
* Fingertips Pt 2 - Little Stevie Wonder - 1-8/10/63
* UCLA Fight Song