Songs w/Artists (in tonight's episode)
* Woman's Got Soul - The Impressions - 29/5/08/65
* Respect - Aretha Franklin - 1-6/03/67 [Fantasia Barrino cover]
* The Tracks of My Tears - The Miracles - 16-9/04/65
* Got My Mojo Working - Jimmy Smith - 51-5/07/66 [Otis and the Elevators cover]
* Game of Love - Wayne Fontana & the Mindbenders - 1-4/24/65
* Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan - 2-9/04/65
Timeframe: December 1965
Beth and JJ's son in reality is played by two baby girls who are part of a set of quadruplets.
Beth gives birth to a boy and calls him: John J. Pryor III (Pete nicknames him "Trip" because he's the third "Jack" in the family), in honor of Jack & JJ.