TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

American Gladiators Forums

FOX (ended 1996)

AG off ESPN Classic schedule?!

Tubelubber

[1]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 58
    Why is this happening?! First season 7 doesn't air there, and now, this! What's wrong with these people?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

charley28

[2]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 66
    Did you check the 10 PM time slot. I know they were suppose to move it to that time but I haven't been able to actually check that out since they moved them around at my cable station.

That is what the tv guide says for 10pm EST. The only other thing I can think of is maybe they don't want the original competing with the new. Maybe they think that fans won't check out the new if the original is still airing.??

any thoughts.

Bbrit1776

[3]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    Now they have re-aired the old AG since this past Monday with Season 3 last episode so now they are in season 4.

Tubelubber

[4]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 58
    Bbrit1776 wrote:
    Now they have re-aired the old AG since this past Monday with Season 3 last episode so now they are in season 4.
    You got it all wrong. It's the end of season 2, and they're now at season 3. You're going the wrong way!

charley28

[5]Jan 29, 2008

Well it depends on whose guide you are going by. With Mine Season 1 & 2 are seperate seasons. They are not 1 season part 1 & 2. That is the way that they were announced through out the years. I've got articles from those years that call them 2 seperate seasons.

Good example. If you go back and watch and listen, you will hear it. In Season 5, when Ice left for the year and Sky, Sabre, Elektra, Siren, Lace #2, Cyclone and Havoc joined, Mike does an overview on Meeting Zap in the 2nd 1/2 Semifinal Round 2 and he specifically says "In her 4th Season". Season 1, 2 [off in 3 to have baby] 4 & 5. 4 seasons.

charley28

[7]Feb 7, 2008