American Gladiators Forums

FOX (ended 1996)

The American Gladiators Card

charley28

[1]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 66
    Was at Walmart the other day looking for an anniversary card for my parents and low and behold I found and American Gladiators Card. Who would have thought that they would have brought one out. It is of the original cast on the cover. I think it was the 6th season, don' thave it in front of me, and of a pic with Laser on the Rings in Hang Tough. I wanna say it was with Willie Cooley but I don't have it in front of me. It's one of the sound effect cards. I'll have to get it now to tell ya exactly what it says... How kewl is that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tubelubber

[2]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 58
    charley28 wrote:
    Was at Walmart the other day looking for an anniversary card for my parents and low and behold I found and American Gladiators Card. Who would have thought that they would have brought one out. It is of the original cast on the cover. I think it was the 6th season, don' thave it in front of me, and of a pic with Laser on the Rings in Hang Tough. I wanna say it was with Willie Cooley but I don't have it in front of me. It's one of the sound effect cards. I'll have to get it now to tell ya exactly what it says... How kewl is that

Totally awesome!

charley28

[3]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 66
    yes it is. Okay so I finally looked at it closely and here it is if you haven't seen it yet. It is when Jazz and Hawk joined the team. the Pic consists of (fr) Ice, Sabre, Turbo, Siren & Sky (br) Zap, Hawk Tower, Laser & Jazz. Laser is in the inside cover and then a pic of Tower on the back of it.

jjc92787

[4]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 7
    That would be season 5 then. Willie Cooley was on the show in season 4.