American Horror Story

Afterbirth

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 21, 2011 on FX

• Afterbirth

Classic. This episode of American Horror Story was simply Classic. Seriously I think this may be the best episode of all tv series this year, or at least it is right up there with Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones in terms of how it made me feel in viewing it. I had chills from suspense and anticipation. The plot thickened and there were quite a few shocking moments. All of the actors were perfect in their roles, the writers were superb in their story writing and I really like how this episode had different time frames, past, present and future. I'm really glad things turned out the way they did because certain things were not dragged out. It was fun to watch the spirits of the house tormenting the new family who bought the house, and I also loved the scenes with Jessica Lange. The ending was very good and horrific and I really look forward to seeing what the larger story of this series turns out to be. I look forward to another season of American Horror Story!!!!!!!!!