An American Horror Story Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on FX

After disappearing planes in Asia (it's The Ev3nt, guys!), the biggest mystery in the universe is where Season 4 of American Horror Story will be set. Well, rumors and peer pressure forced American Horror Story writer Douglas Petrie to confirm that the anthology series' fourth season will take place in a carnival. While addressing the topic on the Nerdist Writers Panel podcast in an episode that was recently posted onlinePetrie said, "It doesn't have a title, but that's the idea, very roughly, that's the idea." Awesome, that worked so well for Heroes Season 4! (Apologies if I just blew up your sarcasm detectors.)

Anyway, setting American Horror Story at a carnival is actually a great idea because nothing is funnier to me than people who are scared of clowns, and all those viewers affected by Coulrophobia will be exposed by the time the opening credits are over. It also allows for creepy carnival music, a sideshow full of freaks, and killer cotton candy. And if we're really, really lucky, Jessica Lange will play a bearded lady

I'd also like to commend TV.com user Brady120 for calling it way back in December and recommend checking out his theories on what a carnival-set season could entail, including some backstory on the most killer clown of all, John Wayne Gacy. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/21/2015

Season 4 : Episode 13

67 Comments
Follow this Show
Members