An American Horror Story Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on FX
Have you heard about the ongoing rumors that Cher (yes, THE Cher) is negotiating with the producers about a major role in season four? Well aware of all the hype, she posted a picture of herself dressed up as a witch just yesterday on her official Facebook page. Furthermore, it is not exactly a secret that she has been seeking new film and TV roles for quite some time now. What do you think?

Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Wow. So much hate towards Cher. Why is that? Cher is multi-talented. You can't take that away from her. I think this would be a fun vehicle for her. I can just see her being the "Dark Lady" with a crystal ball at the freak show. And we'd get to enjoy maybe even seeing the song of the same name being played out on screen. I for one, would love that!
Flag
She could do a Stevie Nicks like cameo, that was pretty cool.
What Cher song could they work into the storyline?
I Got You Babe for demonic possession?
If I Could Turn Back Time for time travel?

Flag
Dark Lady (gypsy/witch), LOVERS FOREVER (vampire), Sirens (destruction), ....
Flag
YES PLEASE!!!!! i bet she can do super creepy!
Flag
I'm down with it as long as she's only in one episode, and dies horribly in the first three minutes at the hands of her daughter Spaz. Cher is one of those "stars" that needs to do her job more, and use her piehole less.
Flag
The show is now full with Jessica Lange, Angela Basset and Kathy Bates in the adult categories... no space for Cher.
Flag
By the looks of that costume she would have been a good fit for this season, but as others have said, if it's the right role, and she can act, then this is fine by me.
Flag
I love Cher. I think she'd be cool on the show.
Flag
I can respect Cher for her accomplishments over the decades & all, but something about this smells little more than her simply trying to shake off the chill of the extended lack of mainstream spotlight warmth.

I'm not opposed to her snagging a supporting role. The lady's a good actor, but lobbying for a major role simply 'cause of who she is? Naw thanks. Rebuilding a long dead acting career works like everything else in the world: from the bottom up, not the top down.
Flag
Well for starters, she wouldn't need any make-up for the role of next season's serial killer "botoxface"...
Flag
This show does love to pull in the big name stars. If it's the right role, I think it could really work out.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members