An American Horror Story Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on FX

... Jessica Lange has only one more round of horrifying insanity left in her before she calls it a career. In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Lange said she's eying a retirement from acting after one more season of FX's American Horror Story. She'd also like to squeeze in another stage production and a few more movies before saying goodbye to the camera forever. The line for grieving starts right behind me. [LA Times]

... ABC is thinking about bringing back Body of Proof, the canceled medical/cop drama starring Dana Delaney that just sort of stuck around for three seasons, but ended up being a reliable performer for ABC. Why now? Well ABC looked at its schedule and thought, "Oh, shit." [Deadline Hollywood]

... It's good news/bad news with the script orders today. First the good news: ABC's Back in the Game received a request for two more scripts, a positive sign that the sitcom starring Maggie Lawson isn't entirely in trouble. And the bad news: Super Fun Night also received an order for two more scripts, meaning we're all a little closer to Armageddon. ABC has stayed mum on decisions regarding its new comedies, but has canceled Lucky 7 and given a full-season order to Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [Deadline Hollywood]

... Why should TV detectives get to have all the fun detecting? CBS's CSI will let viewers do some digging of their own in the 300th episode, which airs tomorrow night and will feature 14 hidden "300"s; viewers will be challenged to find them all. You'll be able to see if you got them rigth by heading to the following day. [CBS via press release] 

... Channing Tatum is producing a sitcom for CBS based on the life of his friend Nick Zano. The series would star Zano and follow his experience of being raised in a multi-generational house with seven women in New Jersey. [Deadline Hollywood]

... CBS will play with history this holiday season when it airs colorized versions of two I Love Lucy episodes on December 20 at 8pm. The one-hour "special" will feature the classic grape-stomping episode "Lucy's Italian Movie" and the much rarer "Christmas Episode." Ricky Ricardo's trademark, "Luuuuuucy, I'm home" will also be updated, to "Yo Lucy, I'm in the hizzy!" [CBS via press release]

... VH1's CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story was apparently on television last night, and apparently it did quite well. 4.5 million viewers tuned in to see the biopic of the '90s R&B group, and according to a press release it was last night's most tweeted-about show with almost 2 million tweets, quadrupling tweets about Monday Night Football, which I don't believe for a second. [VH1 via press release]

... Nickelodeon has picked up a 22-episode second season of Haunted Hathaways and a 13-episode third season of See Dad Run. The former is about ghosts and the latter stars Scott Baio, so I guess they're both about ghosts? Scott Baio slam! [Deadline Hollywood]

... Syfy has finally given the greenlight to Opposite Worlds, a reality competition show that's basically a twist on the Big Brother-style housing shows. Contestants will live in a house, but it will be divided into two halves, one that's set up as though it exists in the past and the other staged as a future scenario. The two sides of the house will have their own advantages and disadvantages, and both sides will be able to see each other. The show will be turned around quickly, as the network has put a January 21 premiere date on it. [Deadline Hollywood]

... CBS's upcoming drama Extant, starring Halle Berry as a female astronaut who returns to Earth and faces all the family problems that come with having just spent a year in space, has cast its kid. Pierce Gagnon, best known for his role in the indie sci-fi movie Looper, will play Berry's son. There aren't a lot of details available about the project, but when it was first announced there were rumblings about an android son and an alien baby. So practice doing the robot, Pierce. [CBS via press release]

... Starz has added some new cast members to Power, its upcoming crime drama produced by 50 Cent, and I don't know who any of them are. Let's go on this voyage of discovery together, shall we? Lela Loren (Snitch), Naturi Naughton (Fame), and Joseph Sikora (Jack Reacher) are all joining the series about a nightclub owner who leads a double life as the city's drug kingpin. Look for eight episodes in 2014. [Starz via press release]

... Janeane Garafolo has joined the cast of Bravo's dramedy pilot The Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce, about a female self-help author (Lisa Edelstein) who separates from her husband. Garafolo will play her best friend. [THR]

... Jersey Shore's Pauly D (see? I told you it was important...) has a love child from a Las Vegas fling! Way to go, DJ Pauly D. [TMZ]

Follow this Show