We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

An American Horror Story Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on FX

Wrap your head around this: American Horror Story: Freak Show may be serving up a double dose of Sarah Paulson.

On Thursday, the actress tweeted the following photo from production of the FX drama. (Co-creator Ryan Murphy, who has often used Twitter to break news about his shows, also retweeted the shot.)

You aren't seeing double. It seems Paulson will be playing Siamese twins for the Florida-set, carnival-based season. This just makes me even more excited to see who Kathy Bates, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, and Michael Chiklis are playing; each role is sure to be a real head trip!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/13/2016

Season 5 : Episode 12

17 Comments
Comments (17)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
wait... I though Jessica Lange will be in Freakshow as her last time in AHS. I hope she is in it, cause she is the show!
Flag
Vic Mackey for AHS4 :)
Flag
Paulson can do anything... You want doubles? Paulson got that? Triples? Paulson got that.
Flag
how about a witch with low self esteem who gouges her own eyes out with shears because she feels inadequate and wants to be a tribute to her covenant?

Check.
Flag
You are most certainly right!
Flag
This is just awesome. Now, if the writers could somehow make this happen, I pretty much guarantee it would make everyone smile...so bring back PEPPER! I'm still waiting for that one OMFG moment where we see a former character (who is actually the same character) from a previous season show up and blow all of our minds! :)
Flag
what? what? so excited can't wait
Flag
Paulson is great but I kinda hope her character is less prominent this season. She's had such big roles the last two seasons, I hope they don't overdo it, this is a large and extremely talented cast after all.
Flag
Hopefully Paulson gets nominated for two Emmys.
Flag
Is Lily Rabe due to appear this season? By any chance is she "The Incredibly Attractive Naked Woman"? Yeah I know, not going to happen! Serious side note though, this show should have a part for Eddie Izzard, he's taylor made for this kind of thing.
Flag
Lily Rabe is not an official confirmed return.
Flag
This may be the case or it may be they are having fun with us. That make up looks like it is photoshop from her character on AHS:Asylum.

This could be some misdirection ...or just a way to show us what we have in store. I would tread lightly pronouncing this as fact right now.

They should have cast Tatiana Maslany to play this part. ;p
Flag
I kind of hope you are right. Looking at that makes me feel that if the special effects are only that good, it may not be as great as it could be... almost looks like she just has a mirror between her heads and they photo shopped her eyes...
Flag
No, Tatiana Maslany is perfectly staying where she is right now! I'm not ready for Orphan Black to disappear from our screens yet. :)
Flag
Hey - both shows are just half seasons. She could do both!

At this point the only way she could one-up her ability to do all these different characters is if she had to do 2 of them as heads on one body
Flag
Eh, her head wouldn't be the first thing I'd want to see double of, but hey, I'll take it just the same. Can't wait to see what's in store for this new season!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members