An American Horror Story Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on FX

Remember those short American Horror Story teasers from years past that were all confusing and stuff? Well series creator Ryan Murphy hasn't gotten all of his heebie-jeebies out of his system yet, because here's the first in what I'm sure will be a long line of creepy shorts promoting the third season of American Horror Story, bewitchedly called American Horror Story: Coven

Ladies, ladies, ladies! You're supposed to take OFF your clothes before you hang them up. That's just common sense.

Coven is rumored to have a premiere date of October 9 (it'll definitely be October, as the video says) and will be set in New Orleans. It'll also feature a whole lotta witches. Past AHS cast members Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Taissa Farmiga, and Lily Rabe are all returning, and Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, and Gabourey Sidibe are joining as well.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/13/2016

Season 5 : Episode 12

64 Comments
Comments (64)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Here's a link to the full length version of the cover song used in the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LALSWoX1bkc
I've got to say, I only just recently got into 'The House of the Rising Sun'. It's good to have a contemporary, albeit creepy, version of the song.

Also, here's the second teaser trailer for the new season, titles 'Pins & Needles':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5lw62A2zw
Flag
Just that little bit of a teaser and I already have the heebie jeebies. Man, that was creepy (shiver)
Flag
wth!!! you tube is banned in my country this website is not accessible proxy server works so slow feels like i live in a cave -_-
Flag
Also, the fourth episode title sounds like it's Halloween-related, and if the show premieres on 10/9, that would put #4 on... October 30th.
Flag
One of the few shows I'll be watching this fall...can't wait.
Flag
me too (rubs hands together in anticipation)
Flag
"Whatcha doin' tonight, Julie?"

"Oh, just hanging around..."
Flag
The "rumored" link above is broken. It's pretty definite that it's premiering October 9, though...
Flag
Also, after watching the promo and being a Louisiana native and dweller, I embrace the stereotype. I also love that only AHS could take a blues song about a whore house like "House of the Rising Sun," insert it in their promo, and somehow make it super creepy.
Flag
Tim (or anybody), I noticed the other day an article by Price Peterson...is he back from his self-imposed exile to do the AHS reviews for us again this year? I gotta say, I looked forward to his reviews nearly as much as the show itself. Nobody captions creepy photos like him. Also.....no Zachary Quinto this year? Bummer.
Flag
Yes! He's back, he's back, he's back!!!!! YAY!!! (turns cartwheel, falls, is hurt, and limps away)
Flag
For those of you who can't watch the video because you're not in America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkPwDPt4JOA
Flag
thank you!!!!!!!
Flag
No worries, buddy.
Flag
Was that pussy hairless? omg! It looks like a rat!
Flag
Can't wait - did everyone notice the girl hanging IN the fireplace!
Flag
Not Available, watched it on YouTube, looks good :)
Flag
oh come on this was just a half teaser!
Flag
now I'm hooked
Flag
and i'm hanging on just to see this
Flag
first season ending i hated so much tought it would be the end ,well in some way it whas.
when season 2 started i was so pised that they use all the actors for a new story,but at the same time i was so hooked the whole season whas so amazing!

amazing show,realy hope season 3 starts soon.
Best horror series on tv!
only thing i find a little hard is that it never contineu one story you have multiple storys going all mixed up.
hope they can bring in some straight line in season 3
Flag
not avalble my ass
just look it up on youtube
fuck that shit

same goes for episodes that i can not watch,not watch my ass just download it 1080p:)!here where i live downloading is still legal HA!
Flag
It's really damn sad and annoying that they have to region restrict teasers, I mean what kind of licensing issues can some silly teaser have :S Fuckin' copyright watchdogs...
Flag
indeed,very right!
besides that a teaser is what promotes the show,if more people could watch it the more buyers they would have.
in holland netflix will be out soon,well i geuss if more people find this and others shows good,people will pay for it if it is a normal price.

im not gonna pay 45 euros for a bluray box that contains 12 episodes and no realy extra's
bluray means more space,more extra's should be avalible!
Flag
Yeah...you preach it baby, preach it!
Flag
Anyone else notice the cat at the start? I hope there Is an abundance of cats in this season, and that none of them get brutally slaughtered for entertainment purposes (or not, I'm down for whatever).

Also I forgot how creepy the AHS theme song is. I love it!
Flag
Another video that is not available.
Flag
These Videos are always available to the entire world on the AHS Facebook Page!
Flag
http://youtu.be/TkPwDPt4JOA
try this one
Flag
Not sure if I'll be watching this. I enjoyed the first 80% of the first season and the first 40% of the second season, but they both turned bad before the end. In the second half of season 2, I didn't care at all what was going on.
Flag
I appreciated that both seasons were so different but both good. I suppose this new one will be entirely different too, and also good.
Flag
Hopefully I'll be able to watch this season.....last season was too disturbing for me, although I enjoyed most of season 1.
Flag
I can't wait!!!
Flag
That looked... uncomfortable. I know sending someone to the corner might be a bit old fashion. However, I doubt hanging girls on the walls is better option.
Flag
Oh God. Isn't there enough Ryan Murphy on TV without another season of his convoluted creature feature? But enough about Glee. I'll definitely be tuning into this one, if only to see how low it can sink concurrent with how high the insanity can climb.
Flag
I see what you did there.
Flag
They should've brought back Zachary Quinto.
Flag
I respect your opinion but feel the opposite way. I didn't like his character in S1 and despised his role in S2. A third season free of him will suit me just fine. This is nothing against the actor himself, just the way Ryan (et al.) has written his parts.
Flag
I'd also like to add that this season is supposed to be about witches. The cast is heavy on females. He's not on this season because they don't have a part for him, or more specifically, he has the wrong parts.
Flag
I love how these promos make absolutely no sense whatsoever. :)
Flag
Going back after watching the season most of them still don't make sense. It's great!
Flag
Yeah, it's like we'll give ya a bone on a couple but the rest were just random as all get out and I love it.
Flag
Nawww not available in my country :(((
Flag
Go to YouTube. Just type in American Horror story coven.
Flag
already saw a link down here after I typed my comment :') ah patience.. what happened to thee.
Flag
Black and White clothes ... Black and White title sequence ... Good and Evil.
Flag
Also, when are we getting a commuty out of this?
Flag
Staff
Soon! It's on the list.
Flag
Interesting. This is a whatever show, and as long as it manages to entertain me, I'll be cool with it.
Flag
Here is the version for EVERYONE OUTSIDE THE US =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkPwDPt4JOA

Its only 18 seconds long

Unfortunately i cant find an international link for the next video
So for everyone in the US, here is a link for the first 5 minutes of upcoming cop drama "Low Winter Sun" -
http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/watch-1st-5-minutes-of-ernest-dickerson-directed-amc-series-low-winter-sun-w-lennie-james
Flag
Tnx!
Flag
Many thanks Mr. Grumpyclown.
Flag
Light as a feather, stiff as a wall?
Flag
Your favorite show is back. Who needs The Americans when we have AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!!!
Flag
I think that last season was just a fluke. Plus it still had way too many inconsistencies and unanswered questions. Frankly I blame Lily Rabe for my liking it. Damn she was good.
Flag
Is there any kind person who will provide a link to the people who dont live in the USA. Thanks
Flag
Above
Flag
Its witches' practice class!!
Flag
More like a certain withch just wanted some alone time and glued everybody to the wall.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members