An American Horror Story Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on FX (Returning January 7th, 2015)
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: American Horror Story

Join in on the American Horror Story general show discussion.

staff
staff
staff
Discussion
Feb 02, 2014
American Horror Story Couple Showdown: Violet and Tate or Zoe and Kyle?
I don't know about you, but I found it hard not to see Zoe and Kyle as a little bit of a continuation of Violet and Tate. Having been heartbroken by Violet and Tate's tragic ending, a small part of me felt that Zoe and Kyle's happy ending made that all ok.

With that being said, these two relationships were also very different. Violet and Tate's relationship had a dark cloud over it from the start, and it was impossible to ignore the disturbing undertones of Tate's past. Zoe and Kyle were so innocent at heart, naive but purely in love. And while I absolutely loved watching Taissa Farmiga and Evan Peters as Zoe and Kyle this season, I couldn't help but feel that their relationship on its own was underdeveloped if you were to ignore the Violet and Tate background.

So, which couple ...Read more
Discussion
Jan 30, 2014
Which American Horror Story Cast Member Do You Need to See in Season 4?
Now that season three has come to a close, it's time to start looking forward to season 4. Since the cast tends to make some minor shifts each season, which actors and actresses do you absolutely need to see as part of season 4 (and beyond.)

For me the most crucial three are Jessica Lange (she has already been confirmed,) Evan Peters, and Lily Rabe. These three are endlessly excellent and provide a lot of the sole of the show for me. After that, I would love to see Taissa Farmiga, Jamie Brewer, and Frances Conroy return. I could begrudgingly live without them, but I would be thrilled to see them in season 4. How about you?
Discussion
Nov 16, 2013
Cher to join AHS?
Have you heard about the ongoing rumors that Cher (yes, THE Cher) is negotiating with the producers about a major role in season four? Well aware of all the hype, she posted a picture of herself dressed up as a witch just yesterday on her official Facebook page. Furthermore, it is not exactly a secret that she has been seeking new film and TV roles for quite some time now. What do you think?

Discussion
Oct 20, 2013
Favorite Character Each Season and Why?
My favorites were Tate in season one because it was his sensitivity and emotion that made him such a dangerous killer (spoiler alert!). He somehow managed to both scare me and want to hug his sad puppy dog face. In season 2, my favorite character was Lana because she was an effective heroine. She did what had to be done to survive and she had this impenetrable coldness, like there was a part of her that even those closest to her couldn't touch that really intrigued me as a viewer.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 4
Orphans
Aired
Episode 9 Season 4
Tupperware Party Massacre
Aired
Episode 8 Season 4
Blood Bath
Aired
Episode 7 Season 4
Test of Strength
Aired
Episode 6 Season 4
Bullseye
Aired
Marie Laveau
Lana Winters/Cordelia Foxx/Bette and Dot Tattler
Tate Langdon/ Kit Walker/Kyle Spencer/Jimmy Darling
Dell Toldeo
Myrtle Snow/Gloria Mott

In this seasonal anthology series, American Horror Story in the first season follows the Harmon family, a family of three who have moved from Boston to LA for a fresh start but end up living in a sinister haunted house instead. From producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk comes the intriguing, erotic and scary story of life within the haunted house.

In the second season, the series deals with the legend of Bloody Face, who haunts a Catholic-run sanitarium in 1964. In a house of healing that is anything but, a serial killer is the least of the threats that menace residents and staff alike.

In the third season, a group of witches deal with enemies from within and without as they try to survive in the modern day.

moreless