American Horror Story

Dark Cousin

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 28, 2012 on FX

• I heart AHS

AHS = YASSSS! AWESOMENESS!
  • Dark Cousins Indeed

I was gonna write a review, but all I can think of is WOW!!!! Every minute of it is really Seriously their Best episode ever. Frances Conroy's Angel of Death even beats Tilda Swinton's Angel Gabriel, or Nicholas Cage's "and I give up forever to touch you" drama. All I can say for Lana is, "Oh . And man oh man, I seriouly wanna gouge my eye out, I can't believe what my eyes are seeing. This is the Best of Jessica Lange I've ever seen (her Tootsie days were not my time, I was merely an egg at that time) I seriously devote myself to being eternally a Jessica Lange fan. Fantastic, just fantastic...
  • Dark Cousin

Dark Cousin was a superb and very entertaining episode of American Horror Story Asylum. I really enjoyed watching because the story lines were intresting and intriuging, the action was awesome and the character development was phenomenal! It was interesting to see Sister Mary Eunice in charge and to declare so. I liked seeing more back story for Judith and learning more about her. Thredson had some interesting scenes and it was awesome watching him get the Sh*^ kicked out of him a little. I also liked how Lana ended up back at Briarcliff. The plot lines blended very well together. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!