American Horror Story Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXIn Season

American Horror Story Credits

No1Slayerette

[1]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 9

Hi all, found this on EW.com and thought I'd post it here for everyone to check out. It's the opening credits for the series.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/28/american-horror-story-opening-credits/#more-59472

Not what I expected, but I certainly am digging the font/ typeface they've produced for all the promotional posters and now the credits. What does everyone think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mistressgemini6

[2]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 1

I know this is an older post, but I am trying to find out if anyone has the answer to my question. I have googled and binged many times without any satisfaction.

Is one of the photographs in the opening credits of Lizzie Borden? One of the photos looks to me like a photo of Lizzie Borden I saw years ago. I haven't been able to find any answers about it or the photographs. I would be curious to know if that is some clue about a possible future story line. I like the way they had Elizabeth Short aka the Black Dahlia in the last episode.

sleepflower

[3]Dec 12, 2011
    • level: 2

mistressgemini6 wrote:

I know this is an older post, but I am trying to find out if anyone has the answer to my question. I have googled and binged many times without any satisfaction.

Is one of the photographs in the opening credits of Lizzie Borden? One of the photos looks to me like a photo of Lizzie Borden I saw years ago. I haven't been able to find any answers about it or the photographs. I would be curious to know if that is some clue about a possible future story line. I like the way they had Elizabeth Short aka the Black Dahlia in the last episode.

This is an interesting idea, and would be very believable if you didn't know much about her case. I think if they did another real case, such as Lizzie Borden, that it wouldn't actually be her, but a mock of what she did.It is possible that you seen her picture, and that we will find out later on. Why I don't think it adds up is because her crimes were held in Massachusetts in 1892, while the Murder House was built in California in 1922.

I was surprised they involved The Black Dahlia into this show, but the location and timeline fit perfectly. And since no one really knows where she was murdered, it makes sense.

As for Lizzie Borden, who knows, it IS American Horror Story, I'm sure they'd find some way to pull it off if they wanted to. :]