American Horror Story Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXBetween Seasons

Hallie, the dog.

DanFixx

[1]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 14

What about that little white dog?

Among all the weirdness in American Horror Story, the fate of innocent Hallie is sad. Did Hayden really put her in the micro wave oven? Hayden was (is) an evil, jealous b***h. She said it was all a prank, but why would she bother to heat up some other piece of meat? Was the bloody goo cleaned up by Moira?

Later we see Hallie happily reappear. Was it all a joke or is Hallie back as a faithfull ghost-dog, forever being loved by Vivienne who doesn't know what she's dealing with? Does a ghost-dog still eat?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SweetMissJaye

[2]Nov 13, 2011
    • level: 21

I thought that Hayden might have really killed the dog. Only time will tell. I thought that Vivien should have checked the microwave, but if Moira got to it before she could, it would be easy for Moira to dispose of the dog's body.

HeadlinesRCrazy

[3]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 3

I also wonder about the dog. I think it's very possible that Moira "took care of things" before Vivien noticed. She has said that her job is cleaning up other people's messes. A nuked dog would definitely classify as someone else's mess. The only thing I've started to second guess about the dead dog theory is the fact that Vivien has to open the door to let the dog out. If the dog was a ghost, wouldn't it be able to just appear?

SweetMissJaye

[4]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 21

HeadlinesRCrazy wrote:

I also wonder about the dog. I think it's very possible that Moira "took care of things" before Vivien noticed. She has said that her job is cleaning up other people's messes. A nuked dog would definitely classify as someone else's mess. The only thing I've started to second guess about the dead dog theory is the fact that Vivien has to open the door to let the dog out. If the dog was a ghost, wouldn't it be able to just appear?

Maybe the poor little dog doesn't know it's dead either. It follows it's master and does it's same routine.

sonyaanderson3

[5]Dec 22, 2012
    • level: 1
    Hallie didn't get nuked! In the car the security guard says "you played a cruel joke, pretending that you nuked her dog, what did you put in the microwave anyway?" and Hayden says "Tomatoes".

Hallie was not harmed.