American Horror Story Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXIn Season

Official Season 1+ News etc. thread, including S2 renewal (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Oct 31, 2011
    • level: 102
    Please direct all news, speculations, off-site series, polls and voting, etc., to this thread.

Enjoy!

And Season 2 has been confirmed!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/american-horror-story-renewed-for-2nd.html
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SweetMissJaye

[2]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 21

This is alink to another Ryan Murphy interview. He talks a little about Vivien's baby, Violet and Tate's relationship, and Billie Jean (the medium). He says that Billie Jean is legit (I wasn't totallly sure). He says that in two episodes from now, we'll find out why the house is so baby crazy. Anyway, it's a pretty good interview.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/09/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-piggy-piggy/

cawylie

[3]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 5

I just heard where, because they only now finished filming S1's finale, that the former 2-hour finale is now going to be an hour-and-a-half. Murphy promised questions answered and a few raised to carry us to Fall 2012's S2!

SweetMissJaye

[4]Nov 20, 2011

Aww I wonder why it got cut down from two hours to one and a half?

cawylie

[5]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 5

"Apparently, due to the complex content being filmed, production of the series would not wrap until December 15th, which left next to no time for post to get the last addition ready for the December 21st air date!

HOWEVER, rest assured, fans, we may be losing a half an hour, but we've also caught wind that the second season, which is already in the works, will now be EXTENDED beyond the initial 13!"

PEREZ HILTON dot com.

SweetMissJaye

[6]Nov 21, 2011

cawylie wrote:

"Apparently, due to the complex content being filmed, production of the series would not wrap until December 15th, which left next to no time for post to get the last addition ready for the December 21st air date!

HOWEVER, rest assured, fans, we may be losing a half an hour, but we've also caught wind that the second season, which is already in the works, will now be EXTENDED beyond the initial 13!"

PEREZ HILTON dot com.

Well that's some consolation I do wonder if I'll enjoy the finale. I can't wrap my head over a way they can possibly end this unless they make the Harmons ghosts...

HeadlinesRCrazy

[7]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 3

I can't wrap my head around any way that it can end well...ghosts, no ghosts, other things...I mean the show is called "American Horror Story." That certainly doesn't insinuate a happy ending.

MsAnalytical

[8]Nov 22, 2011

I cannot imagine waiting for the new season to start. I have not felt that way about a show in...basically forever!

UltraTraveler

[9]Dec 15, 2011
    • level: 9
    What?! 2nd season?!
    I find this show has a wrong title.
    I certainly don't feel any horror in this show, but sadness.
    It's basically a depressing show.

Jack146

[10]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 11

cawylie wrote:

PEREZ HILTON dot com.

OK, help me out here. I am seeing talk about the 2 hour season finale, "Afterbirth" that airs in just 4 days on 12/21 being cut to 1 1/2 hours. According to my Tivo To Do list, that episode is just the regular 1 hour long.

HeadlinesRCrazy

[11]Dec 18, 2011

Jack146 wrote:

cawylie wrote:

PEREZ HILTON dot com.

OK, help me out here. I am seeing talk about the 2 hour season finale, "Afterbirth" that airs in just 4 days on 12/21 being cut to 1 1/2 hours. According to my Tivo To Do list, that episode is just the regular 1 hour long.

I'm thinking Tivo hasn't gotten the memo yet about it being cut to 90 minutes. All of the PR confirms that the season finale is 90 minutes. I'm guessing that originally it was going to be 2hours in two parts (two different weeks) and that's why Tivo is only showing it as one hour.

Jack146

[12]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 11

[QUOTE="HeadlinesRCrazy"]I'm thinking Tivo hasn't gotten the memo yet about it being cut to 90 minutes. All of the PR confirms that the season finale is 90 minutes. I'm guessing that originally it was going to be 2hours in two parts (two different weeks) and that's why Tivo is only showing it as one hour./QUOTE]

Now Tivo and TV Guide are showing it to be 70 minutes long.