American Horror Story Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on FXBetween Seasons

Timeline

MsAnalytical

[1]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 3

Here is an estimated timeline. Black font is from the show, purple font is from the interactive "house" on the website.

I think ya'll should check out the "manifesto" on the computer in the 2000's murder scene. Very interesting in relation to the show.

Also, in a 1984 murder scene this quote is fingerpainted on the wall in blood, "You fear what you desire. You desire what you fear." Hmm. Explains a lot about what the current characters see/imagine/are tormented with.

1922: The house is built. After an unknown time period the couple facilitate and perform abortions.

1926: Dr. Charles kills unknown abortion seeking patient to harvest her heart for the rebirthing of his child. Nora Montgomery attempts to murder Infantata then kills husband (Charles) and self.

1930's

1944: Newlywed murder and/or suicide (possible love triangle suspected by groom involving brother?)

1957: Loraine Baxter murder/suicide. Love triangle with William Baxter and Celia.

1968: The "nurse" (Janice and Gladys?) murders

197?: Alex ? murders sister and/or family, cuts them to pieces.

1978: The ginger twins, Troy and Bryan, are murdered.

1983: Constance murders her husband, Hugo, and Moira.

1984: Marquis De Sade-style murders of Samuel and Nikki Argento. (By same ghost that wears rubber man suit?)

1994: Tate Langdon goes on murder spree and is killed by SWAT team in the home.

1994: Larry Harvey kills Constance's son, Beau, for her so he can stay in the house as a ghost.

199?: Larry Harvey's wife, Lorraine, kills herself and her daughters; Larry is severely burnt and the institutionalized for a time.

2000's era murder/possible suicide of Cultural Anthropologist or Biologist and her family.

2010: Chad and Patrick are murdered by Rubber Man.

2011: Bianca (died off property?), Fiona, and Dallas killed by Tate and ghosts during home invasion.

2011: Hayden McClane murdered by Larry Harvey.

2011: Joe Escandarian (Armenian Guy) murdered by Moira and Larry (off property)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MsAnalytical

[2]Nov 22, 2011

http://www.youregoingtodieinthere.com/ is the website.

SweetMissJaye

[3]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 21

Good timeline. That took some of my AHS headache away

HeadlinesRCrazy

[4]Nov 23, 2011

MsAnalytical wrote:

Here is an estimated timeline. Black font is from the show, purple font is from the interactive "house" on the website.

I think ya'll should check out the "manifesto" on the computer in the 2000's murder scene. Very interesting in relation to the show.

About that manifesto...I've been puzzling about it. It's in the "2000's" section. The notes on the desk are signed "V". My thoughts on it, based solely on the fact that the notes on the desk are signed "V" is that the manifesto is either something Ben writes because he goes nuts...or it is Tate's manifesto before he went on his shooting spree and Ben finally learns the truth about him. It's also interesting to note that "V" could stand for Vivien...or Violet. Or is there a third "V"? The letters (in blood?) in the petri dishes on the coffee table make me think that the single letter might be significant. Also, at least two of the letters in the petri dishes correspond to the first letters of victims of the house--"C"--Chad, "N"-Nora...I can't remember what the rest of them are. I need to re-visit that part of the site.

1968: The "nurse" (Janice and Gladys?) murders

Maria is the girl. I can't remember the nurse's name. I think Patty...because the murderer taunts her with "Fatty Patty".

Thanks for the timeline! They've added more to the interactive site since the last time I was there. Your timeline tipped me off to go check it out again.

I also find it kind of interesting that many of the ages of the characters on the show correspond to murder years...1968--could be Ben or Vivien, 1978--Tate, 1983--Chad or Patrick, 1994--Violet. I can't decide if this is sheer coincidence or if it's intentional. But if it's intentional and 1968 refers to Vivien, there could be some sort of pattern going on that the way in which the people who died in the house the year of that character's birth repeats itself with that character. That would further the duality theme that has been a major topic of discussion. The attack on Maria and the nurse was re-enacted on Vivien and Violet by the home invaders (but Tate and something else intervened), Chad and Patrick died in a supposed murder/suicide (even though we now know that's not actually true). If 1957 was also a murder/suicide, that might correspond with the year of either Constance's or Moira's birth.

eliwalks

[5]Nov 25, 2011

The letters in the petri dish spell "unclean"