After recently watching the Season One Finale, I'm left with a few unanswered questions and would like to read your input on these. So here goes:
1. Why was Moira the only ghost that aged after being murdered in that house? She said "people only see what they want to see", but that doesn't explain the aging at all, does it?
2. The main reason why spirits linger in Murder House appears to have something to do with the land, not the actual house. This is implicit in the scene were Constance tries to drag Addie onto the lawn before she passes away. Why is it, then, that Moira believes she will be free once someone finds her remains? The corpses of Vivien and Ben were most likely found and removed from the house, but their spirits still linger there. How come that is?
3. Is Michael truly the Anti-Christ, or is he just naturally mean? Billie Jean was wrong about the "Croatoan" curse, so perhaps she's wrong about that too.
4. Leah said that she believes the Devil lives in that house. Pehaps she was referring to Tate... or could she be referring to Thaddeus? For all we know, Thaddeus may not be a ghost at all, given the obvious aging signs (wrinkles, white hair, etc.). Then again, he does seem to respond to the "go away" command, so he really could be.
5. Throughout the show, we are led to believe that everyone has regrets about something they did, regardless of wether they're alive or dead. Could it be that they were all destined to die in that house as atonement for their sins? If so, why are they forced to remain there?
Edited 3 total times.