American Horror Story

I Am Anne Frank (2)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2012 on FX

• BEST EPISODE far!

This show is getting better and better and better and it was already great to begin with.

Jessica Lange = Expert Performance

Lily Rabe = Another brilliant actor + I <3 her

Sarah Paulson = One of her best performances ever, especially in Bloodyface's apartment.

Evan Peters = Officially grown on me now
  • Plot Twists!!

The REAL plot twist I suppose is that Zachary Quinto IS typecast ;)

Still, awesome show, can't stop watching when I should be revising.
  • Great episode!

Excellent episode! Very interesting and a few unexpected plot twists! BlairF27 I agree its horrible how much woman bashing there seems to be going on but you have to remember they're trying to represent life in the 1960's where it was a lot more commonplace, as was the discrimination against homosexuals (as seen by Lily Rabe's character) and the rampant racism (as seen by Kit & alma's relationship). So whilst I agree it's horrible, I disagree that the writer's have any negative agenda.
  • Sexist

What's with all the woman bashing? Methinks the writers have an agenda.
  • 2x05 "I Am Anne Frank (2)"

This episode was a game changer. A plot twist every 5 minutes. And the best cinematography I've seen in TV in a while.
  • A,H,S.A.

Wow was i wrong Dr Oliver Thresdon is Bloody Face, i was right about Arden he is a Nazi war criminal. I knew Kit was telling the truth but now he confessed to Thredson that he killed all those women. What is going to happen to poor Lana, i said before that i never trusted Thredson & poor Shelley what will happen to her & Grace. So much happened in this episode, way creepier that season 1, cant wait for next weeks episode.
  • I Am Anne Frank (2)

I Am Anne Frank (2) was delightfully entertaining and an awesome episode of American Horror Story: Asylum. I really enjoyed watching because the story was intriguing and full of character development, plot progression and revelations. This episode had some really great scenes that when thought about are pretty horrific. Some of the story lines took new and interesting turns and I couldn't believe the evil behind the peace that was offered. There were definitely some life changes for a few characters. I liked how every thing played out and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!