American Horror Story

Madness Ends

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 23, 2013 on FX

• A huge disappointment

The most disappointing show of the last fall. After a really good first season the second one is a complete rubbish. I wasted 13 evenings on watching this. I don't understand why it has not been canceled since it is not worth having another chance.
  • Madness Ends

Madness Ends what's a perfect and very entertaining episode of American Horror Story. I really enjoyed watching because there is a lot of plot progression character development action and intrigue. It was awesome watching the various timelines coincide. I liked watching how Lana's life unfolded and the various things she did. I like tell everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Confusing but great!

So I guess the conclusion is a bit confusing but I think I get it...

When Lana walked out that door at the end shows that she was never ever a prisoner of Briarcliff and the whole story was her creation except the Bloody Face scenes in the present...

It was the perfect ending of the best tv series I saw in the last two years. Thank you Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk!
  • "It's not your fault, baby"....... "It's mine,"

Amazing season ending to an amazing show.

At first I couldn't get my head around it, the storyline changes every season, surely that's not right?

But it's finales like this that make it a perfect idea. This season has been full of up's and down's and this was the perfect ending, it wrapped up the characters in a way that made it complete and fulfilling for viewers. It also left me wanting more... season 3 has big shoes to fill and I can't wait to see what they are filled with.
  • Amazing

Madness ends... perfectly!!!... I can't wait for the next season.
  • #213 'Madness Ends'

Flawless. Shocking. Disturbing. I truly loved everything about this wonderful season finale - from Lana's perfect make up to her killing her own son, Sister Jude's peaceful last moments, Kit's generosity, the wonderful casting of his sweet kids, Monsignor's justifiable suicide, perfect acting from pretty much each and every member of this very talented cast. I missed my other favorites like Dr. Arden, Sister Mary Eunice, Pepper, Shelley - I know they were all dead but I was hoping for a little flashback. Maybe it's only for the best that they didn't appear as sometimes less is more, especially on television. At least the psycho song 'Dominique' was played at the end for one last time.

Thank you for the amazing ride, Mr. Murphy & Mr. Falchuk and all the creative forces behind the wheels of this fantastic ride. Bon Voyage!
  • season ending

fantastic last show
  • Asylum.

This last episode wrapped up all the loose ends perfectly, i thought the ending when Lana shot Bloodly Face was perfect coz' then it went back to episode - 1 & what Sister Jude said to Lana. "Just Remember If You Look In The Face Of Evil, Evils Gonna Look Right Back At You".

Thanks for a great season 2, whats in store for season 3.