American Horror Story

Nor'easter

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 31, 2012 on FX

• Keeps getting better

Great episode. Season 2 has been a little more difficult to wrap my head around, but this episode helped a lot. The characters are coming into better focus and the terror is increasing. Can't wait for next week!
  • Nor'easter

Nor'easter was a perfect storm of an episode and I really enjoyed watching. The plot lines continued to progress in new and interesting ways and the character development was awesome and frightening. I liked the crazy start to the shocking ending. The four most sane people being held at the Asylum decide to escape and what happened was great. It was interesting to see Sister Mary Eunice acting out of character due to what happened in the previous episode. Dr. Arden tries to figure out what it was he took out of Kit to no avail while Sister Jude has an encounter of her own. Dr. Thredson discovers some clues that lead him to believe Kit may not be the crazy killer he's thought to be. I liked how every thing played out and especially how rich the characters are. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • A.H.S.A.

This is such a Great Show, what is just outside the tunnel in the bushes...? are

they human...? Sister Jude drunk & Dr:Arden cut Shelley's limbs off all because

she laughed coz' he has a very small p@#$*, i had to laugh as well, why did he put

lipstick on the statue, This reminds me of that saying "The Lunatics Are Running The

Asylum" Very entertaining.