American Horror Story

Spilt Milk

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2013 on FX

• #211 'Split Milk'

The best episode of the entire season yet. I am mesmerized by the pace of this show. Everything happens so quickly, everything happens for a reason, everything leaves a little twist. Top notch acting, directing, editing & writing - well, there always is.

Mother Claudia gets Lana out of Briarcliff and she takes evidence that clearly says 'Thredson is Bloody Face'. Then waits for him at his place (while the police is on the way - well, they usually are), confronts him about the things he did to her, asks for Wendy's body, but everything was destroyed - there are only ashes left. He confessed that he was practicing on her dead body, prepared himself for Lana - yes, he was having sex with her dead lover and we're talking several positions here. Yes, he didn't like the way she looked at him during those acts, it was shameful & distracting to him. Thredson then wants to make himself another drink but Lana shoots him to his head and he dies. Wendy's ashes are laid to rest and Lana's going to write and release a book about the things she experienced at Briarcliff. She goes to the police, tells them all the stories of the events she had to suffer through in there and they get her a court allowance to visit Judge whom she's determined to help out of the institution. Sadly, Monsignor informs them of Jude's recent passing - she hanged herself in her cell. That's of course a bloody lie and moments later we see Jude looking crazier than ever in her narrow solitary. Months later she gives birth to her baby boy.

In spite of these recent events - Thredson being exposed and killed (still believed to be just a suicide) clears Kit Walker's name who is now a proud father of Grace's child. He doesn't want to leave alone as he feels responsibility to his newborn baby and blackmails Monsignor to eventually release a mother of his child because he'd be very interesting to the reporters and photographs luring outside the 'Asylum' looking for some answers to Lana's shocking newspaper articles. Kit and Lana arrive to his old house only to find his missing wife Alma with another baby. Good job, Kit. You're loaded. But not with ca$h.

Meanwhile in 2012 - Johnny Morgan (Arthur's and Lana's child) hires a prostitute (who knows if she was one, maybe she just needed money for her 3 weeks old baby) to disturbingly drink milk from her fully loaded huge breasts (!!!) and gets really angry and violent when they start talking about his mother. This guy is clearly insane. Whacky psycho. What more can I say? I'm dying to see the last 2 episodes of this brilliant season, I like it more than I actually did last year. It's gonna be one hell of a roller coaster. [10/10]