American Horror Story

Spooky Little Girl

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 30, 2011 on FX

• I liked it but it was a very odd episode.

I couldn't agree more with the previous review I've just read and have approved by my "I like ticking".

Moving over to my appreciation on last episode:

We can really recognize some similitude with Nip Tuck's environment. All is very fantastic and at each episode they over magnify every story or character.

Sex and dirty sex everywhere, people being killed and butchered everywhere, people with serious psychological disorders everywhere. Oh c'mon!

Those who watched "Nip Tuck" know what I'm talking about. In the beg, we are impressed by the universe of characters and plot they build up, but as time goes by, we realise everything goes rather too far and it becomes difficult to cope with all the plot.

When I first watched this show, I said to myself "well, at least, the ex- Nip Tuckers are proposing a series which universe is thoroughly unreal. They can go farther and further with no risk of disappointing the audience!"

Well, if the next episode follows the same path as yesterday's....then I was wrong. If they are preparing a new circus in the "nip tuck style", this show will become really boring.

So, I hope they try to come back to a more traditional horror film. HOpe they don't try to create illimited characters having already been elliminated and/or still to be elliminated or the already dead characters killing living ones or butchering everyone.

If they continue to exponentialize the death stories like this, this show will becomo VERY, VERY, VERY TIRESOME and completely non-sense!!! That said, I'm questioning myself if a horror story may slightly be expected as a "making sense show".