American Horror Story

The Coat Hanger

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 12, 2012 on FX

• Whose leg do I have to hump to get the photo recap?

I mean, really.
  • Asylum.

I never saw any of this coming, Sister Jude a patient & as for Howard did you really think you could change a psychopath by baptising him, then you got what you deserved. Sister Eunice helps Thresdon to escape & Lana is going to have his baby. Grace is back & just about to give birth, to what i dont know. Great to see Frances Conroy back, please dont get rid of her character as the Angel of Death. Dylan McDermott cannot have anything to do with season 1, he's playing Thresdon son bloody face. I know there is a season 3 & i hope it picks up from here because there is so much you can do with this season, the possibilities are endless. What a Fantastic episode.
  • Reply to "Pepperr!!!!"

There's four episodes left, not one.
  • NOT Really open to Alien Plots, But am about to change my mind...

It's all very entertaining... I know it's a plus entertainment every time a cast from season 1 appears on my screen. My heart jumps a bit...
  • The Coat Hanger

The Coat Hanger was another brilliant and perfect episode of American Horror Story. I really enjoyed watching because the story telling was awesome and well written. I loved seeing present day in the beginning getting just a taste of whats to come. It was great to finally see Dylan McDermott as Johnny Morgan. It was cool to see Arden investigate what he saw and try befriending Kit, though only to make things easier, to lure the creatures back. Lana had some revelations of her own and I loved the scene with her and sister Jude I mean Judy Martin. Lana did some crazy things to no avail. Sister Mary Eunice is definitely running things, or atleast the devil inside her is and it was interesting to watch her in action. I wonder if the devil inside protected Lana's pregnancy. Arden succeeds but gets some surprising results. It was great watching sister Jude as a patient of Briarcliff and I was sad as The Monsignor really seemed to care what happened to her. He even let Bad Santa forgive her but he also got more than he bargained for in the end. He wanted to save souls and became the image of his beliefs so to say. We finally get a clue to what may have happened to Pepper and is she all she's cracked up to be? that is the question! I liked how every thing played out. There was tons of character and plot development. This show just continues to impress me and entertain!!!!!!!!!
  • Pepperr!!!!

Ok like no one saw that one coming, with Dylan McDermott being Bloodyface's son. Still, great episode! Sister Jude is now a patient in Briarcliff (everyone saw that one coming as well) but Pepper's back! With an alive preggers Grace. Wonder how they can end this show with just one more episode left..
  • Don't care about Pepper!

I don't know who is asking for Pepper to make make appearances but I don't care about her/him. In fact, I'd rather she/he disappeared, never to be heard from again.

More of Lily Rabe, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson and Zach Quinto. LESS of Pepper, please!

I don't know where Siser Mary Eunice's character is headed but PLEASE DON'T KILL OFF LILY RABE!!

And OMG! Jude is now at the mercy of Dr. Arden! :(