American Horror Story

The Coat Hanger

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 12, 2012 on FX

• The Coat Hanger

The Coat Hanger was another brilliant and perfect episode of American Horror Story. I really enjoyed watching because the story telling was awesome and well written. I loved seeing present day in the beginning getting just a taste of whats to come. It was great to finally see Dylan McDermott as Johnny Morgan. It was cool to see Arden investigate what he saw and try befriending Kit, though only to make things easier, to lure the creatures back. Lana had some revelations of her own and I loved the scene with her and sister Jude I mean Judy Martin. Lana did some crazy things to no avail. Sister Mary Eunice is definitely running things, or atleast the devil inside her is and it was interesting to watch her in action. I wonder if the devil inside protected Lana's pregnancy. Arden succeeds but gets some surprising results. It was great watching sister Jude as a patient of Briarcliff and I was sad as The Monsignor really seemed to care what happened to her. He even let Bad Santa forgive her but he also got more than he bargained for in the end. He wanted to save souls and became the image of his beliefs so to say. We finally get a clue to what may have happened to Pepper and is she all she's cracked up to be? that is the question! I liked how every thing played out. There was tons of character and plot development. This show just continues to impress me and entertain!!!!!!!!!