American Horror Story

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 21, 2012 on FX

• love it

it was thebest
  • Best Show Ever...

to Lily Rabe, Jessica Lange, Sarah, Paulson and Zach Quinto.

Adored the Devil and psycho girl bonding scene.
  • Best So Far

Unlike season 1, I've felt that season 2 has taken longer to piece together. Only now, within this episode, do I feel like we're starting to really, truly understand the characters and decide how we feel about them. The gears are turning and the machine feels fully in motion now. This is definitely my favorite episode so far. Pure genius, this one was.
  • What can I say?

Average.
  • A.H.S.A.

Fantastic episode, absolutely loved it, how the writers come up with these sick & twisted storylines is sheer genius. I applaud the writers of this show for giving us pure horror & being even creepier than the last season. There was a scene where i started to be sick, if a show can do that to me, well it served it purpose. Just Outstanding.
  • The Origins of Monstrosity

The Origins of Monstrosity was a spectacular and very entertaining episode of American Horror Story: Asylum. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character development and plot progression. It was interesting to learn more about Thresden and his motives. I also enjoyed seeing how Sister Jude was still interested in learning the truth though it got her colleague killed. Sister Mary Eunice was excellent and deviant. The little girl who was troubled was interesting and it was crazy to see what she did. There were definitely some horrific scenes. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!