American Horror Story

Tricks and Treats

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 24, 2012 on FX

• How can I watched the newwest episdoes?

I need help. I am trying to watch the episodes but it jsut won't do it. I need help. Thanks!!
  • Tricks and Treats

Tricks and Treats was a perfect and very entertaining episode of American Horror Story Asylum. I really enjoyed watching because the character depth and development was awesome along with the plot progression. It would be scary to be a journalist and be held against your will and have stuff happen to you. There were some great exorcist scenes and they were well done. It was also interesting to see some of Sister Jude's past. It was crazy what a sister discovered about the Doctor when she found some photos. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Baby steps

This episode was admittedly much more interesting, darker and all round better than the first. Although I am now thoroughly confused with the season. I am certain that I'd read several times that this series was not to contain a supernatural element, it was to focus on the horrors that humans can create themselves- and yet here we are with levitating beds, farmboys chanting latin and crucifixes falling off of walls at random... is it just me or is this certainly beyond the realms of reality? Regardless of my confusion, I loved it. The only annoyances for me in this episode were the acting 'skills' of the nymphomaniac patient.... non existent to an embarrassing and cringey extent, and the lesbian school teacher who hammed up the crying and guilt to the point where I found myself rather glad that she became the latest bloodyface victim!

Hopefully the upward curve will continue and the series will go from strength to strength :)
  • A.H.S.A.

For me season 2 is better than the first season, what about Sister Jude's

dark past. The main characters who run the Asylum are just as crazy as

the people inside. Fantastic writing on this show, love it.