American Horror Story

Unholy Night

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2012 on FX

• Asylum.

Really i cant wait for Arden & Sister Mary Eunice to get there's no doubt Thresdon as well, but realistically the storylines for this are endless. Fantastic episiode, i was missing Frances Conroy. I hope she comes back.
  • just awsome!

this was really great episode, the Santa's customes and his character was great.

and especially, i remember sister Jude's saying, "I am a god's

well, that makes her special, even though she was loosing the fight,

and that kind of spirit, makes this show more than just a "Horror show".

so i can't wait to see sister Jude's revenge and Exocism!
  • Unholy Night

Unholy Night was a spectacular and fantastic episode of American Horror Story: Asylum. I really enjoyed watching because the story was Christmas themed and had some great story lines and phenomenal character development. It was awesome watching Sister Jude re-enter Briarcliff to face off with the Devil. I liked how Arden went to Sister Jude for help with Sister Mary Eunice and how he had an Encounter of the 3rd Kind. I liked how every thing else played out as Lana tried to help Kit realize Thresdon is a threat to them both and the Killer Santa is released only to be taken down by the ever faithful Sister Jude. The ending was suspenseful and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Characters I hate

Ugh, I hate the Dr. Arden character. Lusting after Sister Mary Eunice all the time. Another character I hate - the Monsignor!