American Hot Rod Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 0000)

Who the hell Blubear is?

realMAcroS

[1]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 6

I am watching now episodes where Boyd gave to Blubear to build his own hotrod with his own team.

Maaaan, this guy is reeeeealy pissing me off!

He is so disrepectful and stupid!

Who the hell he is, a president son? Why he is still in the Boyd's team? I can't get it.

If it was me I would walk Blubear in the forest and shoot him whole round of Beretta!

F***ing moron this guy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tmlim

[2]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 5
    realMAcroS wrote:

I am watching now episodes where Boyd gave to Blubear to build his own hotrod with his own team.

Maaaan, this guy is reeeeealy pissing me off!

He is so disrepectful and stupid!

Who the hell he is, a president son? Why he is still in the Boyd's team? I can't get it.

If it was me I would walk Blubear in the forest and shoot him whole round of Beretta!

F***ing moron this guy

I agree completely. If I recall, I think he was an intern or summer student at first.

Bandido65

[5]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 1
    Bandido65 wrote:
    Bandido65 wrote:

Bluebear is what we call in the UK 'Thrush'

An irritating c u next tuesday. Work it out.

We have the re runs on Freeview here in the UK.

I like it because I used to have a bodyshop.

However. Mr Coddington R.I.P. Lacked man management skills along with that horses butt Duane. Personally I would have busted both Bluebear and Duane in the head and took my chances on keeping the job. What a terrible place to work. No wonder they all went off to Chip Foose.

Duane was a mouthy coward and a bully. Bluebear was learning from Duane..Some mentor huh? Im Glad their sorry asses were fired.

Im watching the Mustang project now. The one they found in the barn.
    Duane got busted speeding..Ho ho it couldnt have happened to a nicer fellow.
    NOW HE FIRED THE NEW GUY FOR STANDING UP FOR HIMSELF!!!

I dont know what the labour laws are in the USA but no way can you fire a man/woman on the spot in the UK. He/she has to have a warning and written warning. Plus a weeks pay in leiu of notice and any holiday pay due him/her. Nor can you verbally abuse or bully an employee or workmates.