American Idol Rewind Forums

Saturday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Yami

tvaddict_10

[1]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 59
    This is where you will be competing in Part 1 of the Final HoH. The object of this Endurance challenge is to have the most consecutive hourly posts. Post here once within an hour and for each time you do, you gain a point. So don't let two hours pass or you will be forced to start over at 1. Your first post here should read something like "Attempt 1 #1" and your second post would read, "Attempt 1 #2" and so on. If you mess up and let two hours pass, you must start again and say "Attempt 2 #1" and so on. You have 48 hours to get your best score. Just be aware that if you mess up and start again, I will automatically accept your new score. So if you get 7 points the first time and messed up and started again and only got 6 the second time, your score will be 6.

Good luck!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yaminion

[2]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 23
    attempt 1 #1

yaminion

[3]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1 #2

wow, i cant believe i am actually in the final 3 competing in the last hoh competition. its been a great game and i have enjoyed every single second of it. lauren and taylor are gonna be tough to beat but i didnt come all this way to get 3rd or 2nd. i want to win. i am not the type of player that says, "as long as i am not the first to go, i will be satisfied". i am very competitve.

now about this challenge, jay. you do realize people need to get sleep, right? the fact that i have school doesnt help me much either. but hey its the final hoh. it has to be somewhat tough right? right.

taylor has been dominating these last few challenges and it is actually getting kind of annoying. taylor, if you are reading this, please give me and lauren a chance. i dont know who lauren and taylor are gonna bring to the final 2 if they win this. i may have some idea but it will be a tough decision for sure. i think lauren will make a smart choice taking me over taylor because i think more jury members are mad at me than they are at taylor. why? i have no idea because taylor has made the same moves i had made all season.

well, next hour i am gonna reveal to you how i played this game. peace out.

-yami

yaminion

[4]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1 #3

it is a little bit after 6:00 pm. so i guess i have 3 points now. well, only 4 more and i would have done better than i did on that really tough shakespeare challenge.

well, i started off this game making an alliance with danielle, aj and cody aka spidey. aj didnt get into the big brother house and i was really upset about that. i know him from quite a few org's i was in and he was th host of the first org i competed in. i came in 13th place in that one. i have to say that i really improved in these org's and i hope the jury sees my improvement. well, aj wasn't one of the 13 houseguests but i still had my alliance with cody and danielle. amanda later joined that alliance. i had been informed that taylor was in our alliance. i didnt know who he was at the time.

so i got a 5 person alliance and the people in my alliance i could tell are people that would participate. i knew amanda and danielle participate in these games and taylor and cody seemed like 2 people that would do well. it was time for the first hoh comp and a new deal was made. luke and i had decided it would be a good idea for us to work together. i was planning on making mine and luke's alliance more like a secret one because i thought my alliance would think 6 members would be too big but they didnt.

a 6 person alliance! wow! i was hoping that we would all make the top 6 but if i had thought that one of them was turning on my alliance, i would get rid of them. i will get to that a little later.

so the first hoh was...................me! i couldnt believe it. i was so excited. now came the tough choice of who to nominate. i nominated lauren and ben because they didnt participate which i knew was a reason that everyone would understand. i am so glad lauren decided to partivpate for the pov. she is a really good friend of mine and i always wanted to make an alliance with her at some point in the game. but i knew at that point adding a 7th member to our alliance would be a little too much. cody won the veto and decided to use it on lauren.

this was one of the things me and amanda were concerned about. cody never even talked to us about doing that. i mean i was glad lauren was safe and all but we really started to think cody had deals with other people. i chose sloan as the replacement nominee because i had no idea who he was. to this day i still have no idea who he is. ben went home.
    i will get to week 2 in my next post. i hope you are enjoying my story, jay! peace out!

-yami

yaminion

[5]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1 #4

okay so i was hoh in week 1 and it felt awesome! however once ben was gone, i knew i wouldnt be hoh for much longer. i went on vacation that 2nd week but when i came back to my house, i was so excited to learn that taylor had won hoh. pretty cool how the first 2 head of households of the season are now in the final 3 together. anyway, taylor was hoh and i felt like my alliance had complete control of the house and i felt like i was the leader of this large alliance. i was thinking of all the strategic moves i wanted my alliance to make. unfortunately o cpuldnt talk to taylor about nominations because i was on vacation.

taylor nominated sloan and luke. now luke was in our alliance and it made absolutely no sense for taylor to put luke up that week. i am sure luke was surprised as well. i came back and i didnt know what had just happened. i do know that if i was there i would have made sure taylor didnt put luke up for eviction and it is a good thing luke is the forgiving young man he is. luke stayed with our alliance and amanda won the veto. amanda didnt use the veto. i think that was probably a good move because it hid the fact that she was in an alliance with luke and everyone knew sloan was going home that week anyway. sloan did go home and i was not surprised at all.

next i will talk about week 3 where the game really started to get intense. it is really awesome to write about my experience and some of the things i may reveal will be shocking. peace out!

-yami

yaminion

[6]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1#5

i hope i am entertaining you with these stories, jay! hey you deserve as much entertainment as you can get. you have been a fantastic host all seaosn long.

so onto week 3 and i have to say that the hoh that week was one of my favorite challenges of the whole season. i may have gotten eliminated rather quickly in that challenge but it was still a great one! so a lot of crazy things happened during that challenge. now amanda told me rob sent her a rude message during the challenge and that rob has to go.

poor rob! the whole season people have been after this guy. i had to go along. i mean he wasnt in our alliance and if i didt go along, people will think i am with rob and go after me but i really dont think rob should have been picked on the way he was during the game. rob, if you ever discover this thread just know that i wasnt one of the people that constantly said they wanted to see you go. just going along with the alliance. will that get me your vote? i dont know. will i even make it to the final 2? dont know but i do know that i played the game harder than anyone this season.

now onto cody. and to all you future players of an org (if you ever some how find this thread), when you make an alliance you dont attack the during challenges. cody attacked both me and amanda. two of his allies. dude, we would have helped you get much farher in the game. so to all you tv.com members, stick with your alliance. hey, if its a good alliance you may find yourself in the final 3 doing a challenge where you have to post every hour even though a human being needs to get some sleep!

luke won hoh over amber. i told amanda that she better make sure luke wins because i really trusted luke at that point. actually i did the whole game. i may explain his elimination a little later. if i dont explain it here, i will expalin it in the the final 2 if i am there.

so i told luke to nominate rob and cody. he nominated cody because we fely like he had deals with everyone in the house and he nominated rob because he was rude to amanda. rob won the veto and he took himself of the block. it was shocking that he would take himself off thr block. i thought he would save cody. i hope you know i am being sarcastic.

luke put up jr as a pawn. we knew jr would be safe. atleast we hoped he would be becasue we all thought cody was a huge threat and we knew he wa after lucky luke. cody went home and my alliance continued to dominate.

week 4 in a little bit! peace out! hope you are enjoying this, jay!

-yami

yaminion

[7]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1#6

week 4 and another fantastic hoh challenge. so i told amanda and taylor to give me all their points so i could become hoh and they did that. i am so glad they did. when i found out that i was hoh for the 2nd time in 4 weeks i knew that i would be a target. it was also really awesome that amanda got immunity with only 2 points. not like she needed it but she wanted to make sure rob didnt get immunity. poor poor rob.

so i am hoh and i am feeling great then i remember something............
    the mystery box! i knew that i could be in trouble. rob won the mystery box and he could take a prize away from anyone and rob actually decided not to take hoh from me. once again, thank you, rob. i wish you could have stayed longer, man. you did such a great thing but i knew i would be screwed if my alliance found out i wanted to keep you in a little longer. i nominated jr and haylee. i felt they werent into the game as much as some of the others and they never talked to me about keeping them safe. jr, i realized you do care about the game as time went on and that last pov you certainly tried hard. but i got the final 3 i wanted all season long and i am glad about that!

luke won the veto that week. he deicded not to use it and nominations stayed the same. our alliance was pretty sure that jr had an alliance with rob so we wanted to get him out but haylee quit. she was one of 3 people to quit this year but hey, people are busy in the real world and those 3 have to do what is best for them. who knows what would have happened if those 3 stayed in the game. jr would have been 10th instead of 4th. it certainly gets harder to say goodbye to people each week and haylee, you were missed by everyone. now we were down to the final 9 and everyone at that point was either gonna be a jury member or a final 2 member. 1 in 9 chance of winning. still hoping that the winner of this game will be me.

week 5 in a little bit!

yaminion

[8]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1 #7

well, it is week 5 and i am feeling great. the first 4 hoh comps were won by my alliance. luke, amanda and taylor were able to compete in the hoh comp. taylor also had an advantahge in the hoh so i though "hey, this is awesome! taylor has an advantage in the hoh and our alliance should continue to dominate". but then jr won hoh. i knew he was gonna go after my alliance but i wanted to make sure he wasnt gonna go after me so i made a deal with him that we will take each other to the end. of course, this wasnt a real deal but i had to make sure jr wasnt gonna put me up for eviction.

i really like the rock-paper-scissors comp and i was upset i didnt get to ply in it but hey, maybe in all stars! jr nominated luke and taylor. i though "oh no! 2 of my alliance members are on the block" the thing is my alliance may have had a lot of people but the 3 people i really trusted in my alliance was luke taylor and amanda. i was still a ltiile unsure if danielle was truly with me and that made me nervous. i know she is a dangerous player and knew i could trust the other 3 more. could danielle have been loyal to me? sure but i knew her strategies from season 1 and i knew she was gonna try for an all female alliance at some point and try to get rid of the guys. since i was one of the stronger male contestants, i knew she would target me first.

we had to make sure that one of us won the veto and luckily i won the veto and saved luke. luke, i hope you remember that pal. you were a true ally and i was so excited that i got a chance to save you. not like you are reading this whole thing but i hope someone reads this someday. i am typing this to entertain you guys and gals! i didnt think i needed to win the veto that week because i thought jr agreed to our fake deak but i found out he would have nominaed me. good thing i won that veto.

taylor and danielle were on the block and i needed to make sure he had enough votes to stay. his genie powers were the reasons i won the veto in the first place right? danielle went home and soon after amanda quit. i still had luke and taylor which was awesome but i needed to make another deal and quick so i made a deal with lauren who i wanted to be an alliance with all game and i am so glad her and i made an alliance.

fina out more about rob's and luke's eliminations the next hour. peace out!

-yami

yaminion

[9]Oct 20, 2009
    attemot 1 #8

hoh #7 and we are left with 7 people. luke ends up winning hoh and i knew he was someone to watch out for. he continued to dominate in the challenges. now i think he may have had an alliance with amber but i was never really so sure about that. anyway i knew that he was someone to watch and way too dangerous to bring to the end. luke, you must agree in some way. you are so likeable and good at challenges. you gotta understand. right? luke planned on backdooring rob. he nominated lauren and amber. he wanted to make sure anyone but rob won the veto. one of the girls had to come of the block. luke's plan worked when amber won pov and took herself off the block.

i then decided i would make a final 3 alliance with taylor and lauren. and us 3 are in the final 3 together. lauren won hoh and our plan was to backdoor luke. we had to make sure luke didnt win pov so in that very awesome dodgeball challenge, i gave taylor the places where i was standing and taylor won the veto. so i did set up the biggest elimination of the season. but you gotta admit it was a good move and i bet luke didnt see it coming. you are a great guy, luke and a true ally but you were dominating in this game. will luke understand? i think he will. as i say many times. ITS JUST A GAME. for getting someone as strong as luke out of the game i think i deserve a jury vote. atleast 1 okay maybe 2? 3? i hope the jury is kind to me!

amber quit the game and became the 5th jury member. my final 3 alliance and the people i wanted in the final 3 all season long were about to get there.

more on that later. peace out!

-yami

yaminion

[10]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1#9

well last week taylor won hoh and nominated me and jr. he thinks me and lauren have a final 2 deal. i wont say anything. i was with him from day 1. if he trusts me, he trusts me. if he doesnt, he doesnt. i think he trusts me though. i would hope lauren and taylor are both planning on taking me to the final 2.

so taylor wins veto and takes me off the block. i knew he trusted me! and i did the right thing and kept the final 3 deal which i always planned on keeping. i am exhausted. will i win this challenge? i dont know. taylorhas been unstoppable at these challenges. who will i take to the final 2? do i even know who i am gonna take? i will leave that a mystery. i didnt reveal everything in these messages. i do plan on revealing more in the final 2 or in my final 3 goodbye speech. i hope i dont have to make a final 3 goodbye speech. i wanna make the finale. well, all 3 of us do and only 2 can make it and only 1 can win. everyone trusts everyone at this point so it is gonna be interseting thats for sure. peace out!

-yami

yaminion

[11]Oct 20, 2009
    attempt 1 #10

1:00 am and i am exhausted. i just hope that lauren and taylor are as tired as i am.