American Idol

6 Finalists Remain When The Voting Results Are Revealed

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 18, 2007 on FOX

• The thing that ruined my good day

5.4
    I think I can predict the future. I was having a good day, got capris that fir perfectly, got my hair colored blue-black. And I knew "American Idol" would be on. I was nervous from the previous night because Sanjaya did not do well at all. And as a joke I said, "My good day will be ruined because for me, good things never stay. Sanjaya will be voted off American Idol tonight."

So I tune it. And it turns out he is in the bottom 3. But he's Sanjaya and has a lot of fans for various reasons. He's knocked to the bottom two then. Ryan says his name, and pauses. Whenever he did this when I watched years ago, that person was safe. But no, he went home.

I was shocked. I even start crying a bit. I didn't want to see Sanjaya go. I adored him. He was very sweet. It's off for me to say he is cute cause he is younger than me, but he was really adorable. That ruined my day.

But at least I no longer have to watch "American Idol," until the last show to see him make a final appearance. I'm not a fan. I just thought Sanjaya was awesome.