American Idol

Country Hits

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 04, 2006 on FOX

7.9
  • Country night, not bad! Not bad at all...

I liked country night! Much, much better than last week. Loved the 'Desperate Housewives' comment Simon said to Ryan! haha (since apparently Ryan and Teri Hatcher are an item).

Taylor Hicks - I miss the old, crazy, arm-swinging Taylor! He needs to put more energy into his performances. Not bad, but not good.

Mandisa - Totally wrong song for her voice. She’s a power singer, and I just didn’t like this night’s singing from her. Not good.

Elliot - Aw, he looked nervous. I thought it was a boring song with boring vocals.

Paris - WOW! I loved it! Loved the song and her vocals. Simon got it right this time! She looked fabulous too. :)

Ace - I actually like when he goes falsetto! Makes me weak in the knees, haha. I thought this was one of his best. I really liked it, you could tell he was putting feeling into the song.

Kellie - Loved it, she sounded hott. She acts so different up on stage.

Chris - My favorite of the night. What I don’t get is Simon’s comment, Chris chose a slower song, not a boring song! There’s a difference. I agree that some songs lately have been snoozers, but this one was brilliant!!! Way to go Chris.

Katharine - Hmm, I didn’t like it. She doesn’t sound good when she hits high notes. Sounds like a cat, lol. She looked nice though.

Bucky - I really liked it, it showed a different side of Bucky, a more mature side. He sounded very nice.