American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Alex Lambert

jonnyfan

[1]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 7

Who else thinks that Alex deserved a spot in the top 12? Andrew started off great withhis version of Paula Abdul's Straight Up, but since hasn't measured up in my opinion. I think Alex has been consistent every week since they have been doing the "live" shows. Everyone should be voting for each individual performance, and not one performance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

makemeapologise

[2]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 9
    YEA, Andrew Garcia f-ed up his song (I mean, Genie in a Bottle?! Are you kidding me?!), and he hasn't impressed since the live shows started. Alex Lambert has been steadily getting better each week. Shouldn't this be based on merit rather than a sob story and 1 performance that no one remembers anymore, especially when you put that next to Crystal Bowersox's or Michael Lynch's or even Lilly Scott's?

AprilFox

[3]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 109

Alex was the most original sounding and unique singer. His voice is raw and real. All he needed was some confidence and a little more training, I think they really screwed up. I'm so disappointed Andrew blows big time. Sorry to any Andrew fans but he sings nasily and in one note. If there are any really smart music executives out there, they'd recognize this young man's natural God given talent and take him under their wing. He's got it. Good luck Alex.

Alex Lambert

NeimadParis

[4]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 14

Definitely, i can't believe people didn't kept him in, i thaught he was going to win it ! Most of the remaining contestant are so bla... They got rid of some of the most interesting ones, that's going to be a boring year for idol.

I have no favorit anymore !

Edited on 03/12/2010 11:57am

[5]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 2
    i think he deserves a spot but i also think andrew deserves a spot. I think Tim should have been the other guy to go

jonnyfan

[6]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 7

That was actually Alex's best performace yet. So it seems ironic that he should be voted off after that performance. Where is the "Wild Card" show when you need it? Why aren't they doing that this year?

charmed4eva112

[7]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 20
    Well, here is some good news for Alex Lambert.

It seems that he will be getting his fame after all. After the whole Alex drama after the show, and that petition going around for him, he got a call from this Internet show call If I Can Dream, where basically, upcoming artists can try to make it big in the entertainment industry. It's created by Simon Fuller and he brought Alex onto the show after the petition went around and thousands signed it. I guess it's some sort of live show, where cameras are set up all around the house that these six people live in, and you can basically watch them twenty four seven and see what they're up to, but an official episode comes on once a week!

This is terrific news for Alex, because he actually has a chance, bigger than Idol, to make it big! And since I heard Simon Fuller is the manager of many known singers and made Idol, it's pretty safe to say that Alex will most likely become a huge star along with the other five people in the house!

Congrats Alex! We're so proud of you for making it and proving to American that you don't need AI anymore to become a star! This is a fabulous opportunity, and here's the link to the website where you can watch the feed/episodes/podcasts! Well, this is the link to the archives! http://www.ificandream.com/#/videoarchive/video/537