American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

American Idol Feature! Fans - Please Read!

danmod

[1]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 34

Hi all,

This year we're going to try something a little different with our American Idol Feature and we want ideas from YOU! The FAN! Maybe you want something like...

- American Idol Updates: Where are the now?
    - American Idol Songs: A look back
    - American Idol Losers
    - American Idol Winners
    - American Idol Auditions
    - American Idol Scandals
    - Jennifer Hudson Spotlight (other Idols could each have a spotlight)

The sky is the limit! So any ideas you have are welcomed, just post them here or send them directly to me. Get those imaginations cranking and let us know how we can best feature AI!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tbys1980

[2]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 15
    American Idol Ford Commercials

I_love_Simon

[3]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 2
    I like all of these ideas!

danmod

[4]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 34
    Hey all, I'm going to try to light a fire under this here thread. What we're asking for is stuff that you've written about American Idol. Choose whatever aspect of American Idol that you enjoy, write about it, and we'll spotlight it in our upcoming special American Idol Feature. Here's your chance to take part in a huge feature that'll be seen by millions! Millions! Any aspiring journalists out there? You can send your work to support@tv.com .

all4dogs

[5]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    I like American Idol Updates: Where are they now? It would be great to look at the Top 10's of the past to see what they're up to these days. Hey...maybe you can get everyone to vote in 1 or 2 past top 10's into this season

Jesusfreak1098

[6]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    American Idol Best and Worst Dressed?

Music4OurSouls

[7]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 4

danmod wrote:
    Hey all, I'm going to try to light a fire under this here thread. What we're asking for is stuff that you've written about American Idol. Choose whatever aspect of American Idol that you enjoy, write about it, and we'll spotlight it in our upcoming special American Idol Feature. Here's your chance to take part in a huge feature that'll be seen by millions! Millions! Any aspiring journalists out there? You can send your work to support@tv.com .

Well, I'm not exactly an "aspiring journalist", but I have written quite a bit and created/edited/contributed to my university's newsletter. I was a star at UIW San Antonio! lol.......actually, at one point, they took a totally lame phrase I came up with for a marketing class: "It's never too late...to Graduate!" and smothered local tv spots w/it. I'm still checking my mail for those royalty checks. Anyway, I'm not sure your point is getting across just yet. I'm new in here, so don't mean to hog the space with my ramblings. Did notice of all the postings that Stellarchick86 and EdgeofThorns316 seem to express themselves well. Also MyInterMail had a couple of good ones. Perhaps you should directly solicit something special from them. Otherwise, I kinda liked a subject I started today about common mistakes. 'Course, it seemed like your search was focusing on discussion of prior idols, seasons. Maybe an update theme with current chart makers from Idol. I'd be happy to research that one if you'd like. I'll have to think about any other topics, compose something hopefully attention-grabbing and get back to ya. So, just like everyone else, I can come up with a few ideas, but don't have anything substantial to submit just yet. Hope you find what you're looking for.....perhaps it's under Kat's rainbow!

Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for running a good site without all the craziness of others!

linwin941

[8]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 3
    GREAT IDEA!

mimikmimi

[9]Mar 31, 2009
    • level: 1

American Idol Goofs

katieloew

[10]May 23, 2009
    • level: 3
    All of those ideas would be awesome!!!

fullhouse346

[11]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 15
    i like the ford commercial idea! and maybe what about mentors/themes or something?