American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

American Idol Roundtable(W/Discussion)

kikimarie593

[81]May 5, 2009
    • level: 27

Bottom 3: Adam, Allison, and Kris. Adam is safe.

Bottom 2: Allison and Kris. Kris goes home.

Edited on 05/06/2009 9:48am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mdinkle1

[82]May 5, 2009
    • level: 35
    B2: Kris and Allison, with Allison going home ()

B3: Kris, Allison, and Danny, with Allison going home.

stellarchick86

[83]May 5, 2009
    • level: 32
    As much as I hate to admit it, and even hoping the duet with Adam helps, I think Allison is going to go home. Everyone thinks Allison did the worst and the only other person who may come close is Kris and I think he has more fans. So basically, Allison and Kris in the bottom 2 with Allison going home ( ) If for whatever reason they have a bottom 3, then add Danny in there but he will be safe first.
    Edited on 05/05/2009 9:33pm

SonicRenegade84

[84]May 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    This week, the B3 and B2 choices will be accepted. I haven't seen tonight's performances so I'll post my picks tomorrow. Also, just a reminder that next week, I know they will go ahead and call the person going home right on the spot, so whoever gets it right will be awarded 5 points, meaning no B3 or "who gets saved first" and the finale will count as 10 points for guessing the winner right.

DILLIGAF7

[85]May 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    I don't know what the judges were talking about saying Kris was trying too hard. Please. He was perfectly fine! I love The Beatles, and was a bit skeptical when he said he was gonna do a Beatles song. But he rocked it out! I love that middle part!

Anyways...
    B3: Danny, Allison and Kris
    B2: Danny and Allison
    Going home: Allison
    Edited on 05/06/2009 12:47am

spideynerd3

[86]May 6, 2009
    • level: 28
    Are you people mad? Allison was WAY better then Adam AND Danny! Danny shouldn't have sung the song he did, and Adam, people are tired of him. Kris was the worst of the night by far, and shouldn't have touched ANY of the Beatle songs. As I say every week, if Allison goes home, I'll be either A.) Quitting American Idol B.) Writting a letter to A.I. for Seacrest to read C.) Breaking my TV or D.) Crying my eyes out. I personally like choice B, but knowing me, I'd be too mad to do any of the 4 choices.

kikimarie593

[87]May 6, 2009

spideynerd3 wrote:
    Are you people mad? Allison was WAY better then Adam AND Danny! Danny shouldn't have sung the song he did, and Adam, people are tired of him. Kris was the worst of the night by far, and shouldn't have touched ANY of the Beatle songs. As I say every week, if Allison goes home, I'll be either A.) Quitting American Idol B.) Writting a letter to A.I. for Seacrest to read C.) Breaking my TV or D.) Crying my eyes out. I personally like choice B, but knowing me, I'd be too mad to do any of the 4 choices.

I think most of us can agree that Allison was better then them, but the reason why we have her in our bottom 2/going home is because even though she's great, she doesn't seem to get as many votes as the others.

Edward_Nigma

[88]May 6, 2009
    • level: 54
    Hahhh so I just realized I didn't actually vote...dah...too busy at work today I didn't have time...oh well I woulda guessed wrong anyways.

So sad that Allison had to go, she's definitely better than at least one of those guys. Honestly, I don't really like any of the three so whoever wins I won't be impressed. I at least hope it's not Madam though...but then Danny is lame too...and Kris isn't really a good singer. Ugh.

stellarchick86

[89]May 6, 2009
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Are you people mad? Allison was WAY better then Adam AND Danny!
    Now do you see why we were worried???

Did anyone get the results right except for Allison going home? Lol. I think everyone thought Kris wouldnt be safe over Adam and Danny.

SonicRenegade84

[90]May 7, 2009
    Well, this put a dilemma on me. Sorry, but since the votes were presented in "random order", you either got 1 point for the right person, or NADA!

Here are the results...

Meghan-1
    Media-0
    kiki-0
    Spidey-0
    Stellar-1
    Ballin-0
    Sonic-0
    Dilligaf-1

Total Scores:
    Meghan-20
    Spidey-17
    Sonic-16
    Mediagirl-15
    Stellar-12
    Edward-9
    Kiki-3
    Dilligaf-3

spideynerd3

[91]May 7, 2009
    • level: 28

I'll call it now, Kris is going home next week, and if he doesn't, "America" is full of teenage, suck up girls that fall in love with guys that are already married... I mean just seeing the pathetic, "Kiss me Kris" sign made me almost gag, because Kris is married. I'll be buying Allison's recorded, but not Kris's, so I don't see how "America" could honestly think Kris is better then Allison, I mean the fool totally ruined "Come Together". Anyways, Kris is gone next week, and I'm calling it now.

SonicRenegade84

[92]May 7, 2009
    spideynerd3 wrote:

I'll call it now, Kris is going home next week, and if he doesn't, "America" is full of teenage, suck up girls that fall in love with guys that are already married... I mean just seeing the pathetic, "Kiss me Kris" sign made me almost gag, because Kris is married. I'll be buying Allison's recorded, but not Kris's, so I don't see how "America" could honestly think Kris is better then Allison, I mean the fool totally ruined "Come Together". Anyways, Kris is gone next week, and I'm calling it now.

I guess you heard Allison's gone.

Mdinkle1

[93]May 7, 2009
    • level: 35
    kikimarie593 wrote:

spideynerd3 wrote:

I think most of us can agree that Allison was better then them, but the reason why we have her in our bottom 2/going home is because even though she's great, she doesn't seem to get as many votes as the others.

Yeah, I only put Allison because I THOUGHT she was going home, but I definitely didn't want her to . Danny's performance was pretty much the worst out of the entire season, and he still stays? Wow.

DILLIGAF7

[94]May 8, 2009
    Yea, Danny's Performance was interesting...
    But to send him home after only one after how many good ones in the competition?

Allison is good, and someone always has to leave. We will see her again, so don't worry. She has been strugling with votes for awhile, so it's only natural that she was the next to go. As for the next one, we shall see. As for the "Kiss me, Kris" sign, I cringed at that. It's ridiculous. But why just call out his teenage fans...what about Adam? He has the most teenage teeny-bopper girls who think he is the hottest thing to ever grace the planet. That is ridiculous! "America;s" teenage girls are just on Kris. How many are on Adam. He isn't good at all. There's a reason why his "80s screams" aren't popular now. It sucks! He should just be in some 80s cover band and move on. Or stick to broadway. He sounds way better on broadway! I like him on Broadway but not on American Idol at all. But chances are he will win, because of teeny bopper fan girls.

stellarchick86

[95]May 8, 2009
    DILLIGAF7 wrote:
    ...what about Adam? He has the most teenage teeny-bopper girls who think he is the hottest thing to ever grace the planet. That is ridiculous! "America;s" teenage girls are just on Kris. How many are on Adam. He isn't good at all. There's a reason why his "80s screams" aren't popular now. It sucks! He should just be in some 80s cover band and move on. Or stick to broadway. He sounds way better on broadway! I like him on Broadway but not on American Idol at all. But chances are he will win, because of teeny bopper fan girls.

Id be much more okay with Adam winning than Danny and Im 23- hardly a teenybopper. I guess it just depends on personal preference.

kikimarie593

[96]May 8, 2009
    Personally, I'd much rather see Danny win instead of Adam, because I really can't stand Adam. He's a good singer and I wouldn't dislike him as much as I already did if it wasn't for all the praise/hype for him. He's not that good. Some people act like he's the best singer to ever live or something. So I'm rooting for both Danny and Kris, either one is fine with me as long as Adam doesn't win.

stellarchick86

[97]May 9, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Some people act like he's the best singer to ever live or something

Well thats how I feel about Danny, lol. I feel like at least Adam takes chances and he has a better stage presence about him than Danny does. Not trying to disagree and I respect that you like Danny, Im just trying to explain my POV on why I like Adam better. But in all honesty, Ill just wish that Kris wins because hes probably my fave out of the 3. I just have a HUNCH itll come down to the other 2.

DILLIGAF7

[98]May 9, 2009
    The thing about Adam is that he has stage presence but when it comes to studio recordings it's not the same. I really don't like him, he has all this hype and it makes me wonder why. Is it because he has stage presence, well of course he does, he's in Broadway. Honestly I can't stand him and never will. He's too screechy and whiney for me to tolerate at all.

As for Danny, he has moments. I flip-flop with him. One week I'll like him and then the next I won't. I wouldn't care if he won nor if he lost. Kris, well he's my American Idol despite the outcome of this. I really want him to win. So all the Adam Fans can cry or what not. I talk to a few people who were in tears when Adam was in the bottom 3 that one week. I mean, really? Wow.

Oh yea, did anyone else notice that Rock week was just a screaming match between Adam, Danny, and Allison? There is only one person who didn't scream, Kris. All that screaming just got annoying. It's everywhere these days, what happened to just good ol' fashioned singing? Screaming is over-done anyways.

I really hope Kris or even Danny wins this thing.

kikimarie593

[99]May 9, 2009

stellarchick86 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Some people act like he's the best singer to ever live or something
    Well thats how I feel about Danny, lol. I feel like at least Adam takes chances and he has a better stage presence about him than Danny does. Not trying to disagree and I respect that you like Danny, Im just trying to explain my POV on why I like Adam better. But in all honesty, Ill just wish that Kris wins because hes probably my fave out of the 3. I just have a HUNCH itll come down to the other 2.

Kris is probably my favorite right now too, but like you, I'm pretty sure it will be down to Danny and Adam. In the beginning the judges acted like Danny was the best, but not as much anymore. I do understand why you dislike Danny though. My thing about Adam though is things like Kara calling him a "rock God". And like someone on a different thread said, he could screech through an entire song and the judges would probably love it, even if he sounded terrible. Also, I think he should just stick to broadway. I think he's much better at that then he is at American Idol. All of his performances seem like a show. I loved Danny in the beginning, but lately he's been irritating me a little. His last 2 or 3 performances in particular. So I agree that I would prefer to have Kris win out of the three that are left.

stellarchick86

[100]May 9, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    My thing about Adam though is things like Kara calling him a "rock God"

Oh yeah that bugged me too and I even like Adam lol. Thats just Kara, shes stupid lol, and I take most of what the judges say with a grain of salt (well mainly Paula and Kara.. and sometimes Randy..and even slimer Simon lol).