American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

do you think bo bice should have won last year

xxinuyashaxx

[1]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 3
    well i do
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PinkPearl24

[2]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 6
    Although I prefer Bo over Carrie, this topic has gotten really old and I've honestly gotten sick of debating it. Both of them are doing well (obviously Carrie is doing better than Bo in sales but I still say Bo is a success).

I see that you're new here and probably didn't realize this was talked to death earlier. What we should do now is just support our favorites through their careers and wait for the fresh battles of the next season for the debates. Have you gotten Bo's CD yet? It is a really good pop/rock CD, although not exactly the Bo we heard on idol it is fun to listen to. And he's got 3 songs on the dual disc that are more of his flavor.

And before I forget, welcome!

piggie8

[3]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 19
    HECK NO!! I hate Bo so bad. I was so happy when Carrie won and I screamed so much I lost my voice for about 3 days and I was jumping on the trampoline and screaming out loud to the whole neighborhood that she won and then I rode my bike around the neighborhood screaming that she won and then I went to my friends' houses and told them and I was so hyper that night. And it payed off. My sister and I hated him so much, every episode we would say "Buh-bye Bo Bice". It's true.

k9kitten424

[4]Jan 16, 2006
    I agree with you. Carrie's a lot better than Bo Bice. I love her CD shes so much better than Bo. I hate Bo.

k9kitten424

[5]Jan 16, 2006
    I agree with you. Carrie's a lot better than Bo Bice. I love her CD shes so much better than Bo. I hate Bo.

PinkPearl24

[6]Jan 16, 2006
    Holding back, holding back, holding back...

There's a whole bunch of stuff I could say but I'm not going to.

I will comment on this: hate is a very strong word, especially when used towards someone you only see a few weeks on TV. You can say you are not a fan, you can say that you don't like their music, you can say you don't like what you've seen of the person.

The first two things are how I feel about Carrie (she does appear to be a very sweet person though). Although I'm not a fan, don't like her music, and prefer Bo and Con over her, there is no way I could hate her because I don't KNOW her.

Most of the Carrie fans on this board have for the most part been very civil and respectful towards the other contestants (although right after the finale it was quite rough around here/TV Tome). I wish the two of you could follow suit and state your opinions in a less bashing-like manner.

And have I mentioned that I'm sick to death about this stupid debate? The new season starts tomorrow, can't we just focus on that please?

jade92264

[7]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 11
    I agree! this topic is so not in anymore...Carrie won and I'm happy for her, although I voted Bo Bice all the way. It's all water under the bridge. A new seasons coming up by the way, let's just all have fun and not "HATE" anyone.

port5170

[8]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 12
    i loved Bo and Con.. so much I also Like country and Carrie is really good at waht she does.. Would I rather have Bo or Con won, yes, did Carrie deserve to Yes, she is good.. stop the petty arguements

FinalSeason10

[9]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 13
    yeah I just posted this in another topic lol we should deff let the last season battles die and just try to focus on season 5 because we cant change season 4. I will admit I was a hardcore Carrie fan but I usually tried my best to not be rude towards the fans of the other contestants (granted if a certain person kept dissing here repeatedly then i might of stepped in and said something) but for the most part I was good! lol well cant wait for the new season its only about 14 hours away!!!

archangelcory16

[10]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 32
    The thought of Bo Bice makes me gag. Same for Constantine.

*shrug*

PinkPearl24

[11]Jan 17, 2006
    FinalSeason10 wrote:
    yeah I just posted this in another topic lol we should deff let the last season battles die and just try to focus on season 5 because we cant change season 4. I will admit I was a hardcore Carrie fan but I usually tried my best to not be rude towards the fans of the other contestants (granted if a certain person kept dissing here repeatedly then i might of stepped in and said something) but for the most part I was good! lol well cant wait for the new season its only about 14 hours away!!!

Don't worry, you've been awesome on here. The world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with me, but it would a lot more pleasant

To the post above this, did you not read everything that has been said about dropping this debate? I don't care if you don't like Bo or Constantine, that's your right and your opinion to express, but please don't state your distaste so rudely. And if you really have a problem with your gag reflexes, you should probably go see a doctor.

I'm done with this thread and just going to let it drop off into cyberspace (though I know I'm not helping that happen since this post is bumping it up.)

whitwhitwoo

[12]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 1
    A bunch of u people r smoking on crack! Bo Bice will always be the true winner! Carrie Underwear is just like all those other pure country-pop losers. And I hate pure pop related country music! Bo Bice did real country! Country-Rock that is! And his single and 1 of his albums went gold and the only reason y we don't hear from him in fame world is because he took the independent road! And the only reason y that dumb blonde redneck won AI and a bunch of awards afterwards is because AI was fixed that year and deep down u people feel sorry 4 her! So y don't u take your Carrie Underwear (I'm not calling her Underwood) and shove it up you fucking ass! Bo Bice 4ever! Country-Rock 4ever!

whitwhitwoo

[13]Dec 23, 2011
    And I meant cd .

whitwhitwoo

[14]Dec 23, 2011
    A bunch of u people r smoking on crack! Bo Bice will always be the true winner! Carrie Underwear is just like all those other pure country-pop losers. And I hate pure pop related country music! Bo Bice did real country! Country-Rock that is! And his single and 1 of his albums went gold and the only reason y we don't hear from him in fame world is because he took the independent road! And the only reason y that dumb blonde redneck won AI and a bunch of awards afterwards is because AI was fixed that year and deep down u people feel sorry 4 her! So y don't u take your Carrie Underwear CD (I'm not calling her Underwood) and shove it up you fucking ass! Bo Bice 4ever! Country-Rock 4ever!

whitwhitwoo

[15]Dec 23, 2011
    You, your sister, and Carrie Underwear can go fuck each other! Bo Bice 4ever u waist of shit!

whitwhitwoo

[16]Dec 23, 2011

And i'm talking 2 u Piggie!

whitwhitwoo

[17]Dec 23, 2011
    k9kitten424 you don't know shit about true talent!

whitwhitwoo

[18]Dec 23, 2011
    I FUCKING HATE CARRIE UNDERWEAR! SHE STOLE THE SPOTLIGHT FROM BO BICE! THANK GOD HIS SINGLE AND ALBUM WENT GOLD!

whitwhitwoo

[19]Dec 23, 2011
    These people dissing Constatine or Bo isn't an opinion. It's an insult! These people praising over Underwear isn't an opinion, it's a sign of stupidity! Oh and u want 2 attack my opinion, go right ahead, because i'll attack yours right back!

whitwhitwoo

[20]Dec 23, 2011

And the thought of u, archangelcory16 makes me hope I never meet u!