American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Ellen Yes, Howard No

jonnyfan

[1]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 7
    So far it looks like Ellen is doing a good job on Idol. Even though it's only been a week, I think she will be fine. She has sort of taken a leadership role and seems to have taken the job seriously but still keeps her sense of humour. But I hope the producers aren't serious about hiring Howard Stern to take over for Simon when he leaves after this season. He wouldn't take the job seriously, he would just make a big joke about how much money he's making. With all the people that are out of a job these days, it would be ridiculous to pay Howard all that money to judge this show. He already said they would have to pay him mega bucks to do it. It's just not a good idea. Does everyone agree?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taillow22

[2]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 11
    Agree 100% (sorry Randy, not 10 billion percent) about this. Howard Stern would make a joke out of the whole thing.

TreeHill_89

[3]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 32
    I love Ellen, I think she fits right in well as a judge, I loved her in Hollywood week when she was making fun of the step forward, step back thing lol. Btw who is Howard Stern?

ebony_kunoichi

[4]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 13
    So far ellen has added nothing, but she hasnt really talked that much. Howard Stern is just a bad rumor tht has been disproven that god! He would be terrible. No one can even shine Simons shoes IMO.

jonnyfan

[5]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 7
    Howard is a radio disc jockey that pushes the limits and tries to see what he can get away with.

Larexx

[6]Feb 23, 2010
    • level: 11

Yes, I do agree! Ellen will make an excellent judge. She is funny & nice & will bring some real humor to AI. On the other hand, Howard Stern has made his living saying & doing disgusting things & makes fun of everyone. I don't like people who make their living making fun of other people. It's just rude! We don't need that kind of person on AI.

adjuly16

[7]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 10

Ummm........I much rather have Ellen over Howard "Nasty" Stern! Yes I hope like hell that it is just a rumor. I will not watch the show anymore if he is on. And Ellen needs to step up somtimes she is all over the place with her judging. What is wrong with these producers Yellcant they get someone who truly knows about music to judge this is it that hard to get a music person?!!!!!!

JimJackson1

[8]Feb 27, 2010
    • level: 1

Don Imus knot Howard