TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

American Idol Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

is this the final 2 you thought it would be when the top 13 began

yaminion

[1]May 14, 2009
    • level: 23

i have got to say that i thought the final 2 would for sure be adam and danny. i was rooting for kris but i figured he had no chance of making finale. when the top 13 began, i did not think kris last very long. the judges kept praising adam and danny but kris has grown across the season. falling slowly is one of my favorite performances of the season. i am so glad kris made the finale and i hope he wins. so did you think adam and kris would be the top 2 when the top 13 began and do you think they should be the final 2.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

terminoob

[2]May 14, 2009
    • level: 17
    I knew Adam was gonna be in it, unfortunately... But, opposite him, I thought it was going to be Danny, Allison, or Alexis... I figured Kris would last till like the Top 8, but he was still my favorite cause he was the underdog, and I always root for the underdog

TreeHill_89

[3]May 15, 2009
    • level: 32
    I thought is was going to Adam/Danny in the final. I always pictured Kris coming in third, before she left i also thought Allison had a good change of making it to the final

dool_girl

[4]May 15, 2009
    • level: 27
    I never once at the beginning of the top 13 thot Kris had a chance at all! I figured he would be one of the first to go because he was one of the only in the top 13 that hadnt had much screen time beforehand!

I was positive Adam would be in the top 2, i figured Allison or Danny or Matt would be with him. Never once did I think Kris had a shot.

But I am super glad I was wrong!

taillow22

[5]May 15, 2009
    • level: 11

At the beginning of the Top 13, I called a Megan/Adam finale, LOOOOOOL!!

When Megan got out, it was an Adam/Allison finale, Kris in third, Danny fourth, Lil fifth. Hay, I wasn't THAT off for anyone, lol!! (besides Megan)

DisneyAffection

[6]May 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    I thought it would either be Adam/Danny or Adam/Allison
    But I like Kris, so I'm happy the way the top 2 turned out

kikimarie593

[7]May 16, 2009
    I was hoping for a Danny/Allison finale.

1MMfan

[8]May 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    No way. I thought Kris would be gone by now. No offense, Kris is awesome but he's not finalist material to me after last week. I may sound like Simon but I think when he sang "Apoligize" he defeated the purpose of not sounding the same, he sounded EXACTLY like One Republic. Plus "Heartless" was not his song. I will admit it was better but the wrong song, like it was completely out his genre. But he did change it and he did actually sing better than Kanye West so it was good. Honestly I think Danny deserved it. I wanted Danny to win since auditions. Oh well, it looks like Adam might win. Truth be told, I hate Adam. First off, he screams TOO much. It's ok to go high pitch when neccesary, but he just ODs so much I'm surprised he hasn't lost his voice. If he makes it as a singer, then most of us might go deaf if we listen to him on MP3/ipod. And he's more Broadway as people say. He'd be better off in theaters. No offense to Adam fans, I just needed to state my opinion.

stellarchick86

[9]May 16, 2009
    From the top 13 on- I thought in all honesty itd be either Danny/Adam or Danny/Allison (since I didnt think the girls wouldve done so bad this year and they'd divide it into boys/girls this year like they usually do) and I thought Megan, Alexis, Lil and Anoop wouldve been in the top 5/6. Guess I was way off then, lol.

J_1986

[10]May 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    No way!!! I knew Adam would be in the final two, as he should be, but I definately thought it would be danny in there with him!! In my opinion Kris doesnt hold a candle to danny, when it comes to vocals and performing! He hides behind his instruments and is incredibly boring and i am in complete shock he got in over danny!

imthemediagirl

[11]May 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    dool_girl wrote:
    I never once at the beginning of the top 13 thot Kris had a chance at all! I figured he would be one of the first to go because he was one of the only in the top 13 that hadnt had much screen time beforehand!

I was positive Adam would be in the top 2, i figured Allison or Danny or Matt would be with him. Never once did I think Kris had a shot.

same here. i even thought danny would win. guess its gotta be adam now, cuz no way is kris pulling that much of an upset.

Bjbler2396

[12]May 19, 2009
    • level: 21
    I never saw this finale coming as of the top 13. My favorite was (and still is) Allison, but I didn't see her AT THAT POINT going to the finale, though I did weeks before she left. Adam I saw there, but I wasn't certain until about 2-3 weeks in because many people have such a hard time accepting him (Not me). I personally thought Kris was bad during his top 36 performance, so I was surprised he even made the top 13, let alone the finale now. I originally thought that maybe an Adam/ Danny finale would take place, but I thought back to last year about how the David C./ David A. finale was predicted for WEEKS in advance. Because that worked out perfectly, I was skeptical that America could seriously carry two frontrunners through all the way all over again- even though they almost did anyway (Danny made top 3).

So long story short:
    Adam: 90% sure he'd making finals
    Kris: Not a chance in h*ll

-BJ

Maxximus_Prime

[13]May 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    If this show was judged STRICTLY by vocal talent, it would have been Allison and Adam in the finale.

My_Dog_Misty

[14]May 20, 2009
    • level: 13
    I was thinking it was going to be an Alexis/Adam finale.

Like many people said, I thought Kris would be out almost instantly.

numbr1alli

[15]May 23, 2009
    • level: 3

Well, therte R different approaches to this question. Think? Should? Want? If its by judges favortism and irresponsibly bashings of some and not others, and the promoting of Adam on other media...Or, if we THINK on talent, then who SHOULD have been there? For me, Allison should have won without question. Matt and Megan in top three. Danny, Alexis and Anoop close behind.

So, Allison and Matt should have been top two. I love Kris's voice and mixing piano and guitar, but he can't really sing. Still, you don't need great vocals to be a real artist, so I hope he makes it. Adam, no. I wanted him out a long time ago. His screechieness and redundant flat-tone screams were just too annoying. He always sounded like as if in a Musical. I love my rock, I love it!!! But Adam ruined many songs. Some famous people have given Adam props, but what do you get from famous people? They need to make a point. Its tinsel town pushing their political views on everyone.

ALLISON, MATT, MEGAN, DANNY, ALEXIS AND ANOOP(sorry Lil, Scott, Mike...). THESE ARE YOUR SHOULD HAVE WONS. Or top six. Allison winning.

ALLISON!!! AHHH!!! YOU ARE THE BEST.

stellarchick86

[16]May 23, 2009
    ^^Kris cant sing but yet Megan can?? Okay..

kikimarie593

[17]May 23, 2009
    I really like Megan, but Kris was a better singer then she was. He won and he deserved it.